Good luck finding a Canadian dealer that'll honor C7 employee pricing...if available? Dealer participation in the program isn't mandatory & C7's are in very limited supply.

The dealer I have an order for my C7 convertible with has committed in writing that he will honour the GM employee discount on a 2015 model. I ordered it in January and 1st in line for his 2015 allocations. So some dealers will honour it.

The dealer I have an order for my C7 convertible with has committed in writing that he will honour the GM employee discount on a 2015 model. I ordered it in January and 1st in line for his 2015 allocations. So some dealers will honour it.

A substantial price jump is expected for '15's.:eek:

Talking with my friendly dealer (second largest in the states) tells me that they are discounting 2014's and the 15's will not increase more than a few percent .He also urged me to place an order for a 15 in the first part of January to get the best pricing .

Saw an add in the newspaper a dealer in Northern Maine had a 2014 2lt for $55,000 .not much else for info.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.