I do not get GM , why do they not get into the aftermarket parts? They would give their dealers tons of work and make tons of money. This way , we tuners could get our cars tuned up and not lose our warranty. Ford , when I owned Mustangs, were into the aftermarket thing. So are some European dealers. :Confused5:

Reactions: Vettenut
I do not get GM , why do they not get into the aftermarket parts? They would give their dealers tons of work and make tons of money. This way , we tuners could get our cars tuned up and not lose our warranty. Ford , when I owned Mustangs, were into the aftermarket thing. So are some European dealers. :Confused5:
If GM produced "aftermarket " parts then said parts would not be called " aftermarket " ... would they ?

But I agree .... lots of cash to be made there ... but they are swimming in so much cash because of the C8 they couldnt be bothered ;)

If GM produced "aftermarket " parts then said parts would not be called " aftermarket " ... would they ?

But I agree .... lots of cash to be made there ... but they are swimming in so much cash because of the C8 they couldnt be bothered ;)
They do not need to produce the parts , unless they want too but get into it with an associate.

If I ever modify my C8, while still under warranty, I will not let anyone know, here, because unless I am mistaken some dealership follow us here.
It's a public forum. Your insurance company can see everything you type! ;)

If I ever modify my C8, while still under warranty, I will not let anyone know, here, because unless I am mistaken some dealership follow us here.
go see your dealer to varify but your warranty is already void, just for talking/posting about modifying your C8 on this forum. They keep records of all your posts, so if something breaks, and the car is factory stock, they will pull out your post history and tell you your car was modified which lead to component failure, then you returned it to factory stock condition to defraud them and GM. You can take them to small claims court caz mama didn't raise no fool, but they will take you to big boy court and will be driving your car and your house all because you thought a cold air intake was a good idea for that one time you take your car wheel hopping at a local drag strip ;)

go see your dealer to varify but your warranty is already void, just for talking/posting about modifying your C8 on this forum. They keep records of all your posts, so if something breaks, and the car is factory stock, they will pull out your post history and tell you your car was modified which lead to component failure, then you returned it to factory stock condition to defraud them and GM. You can take them to small claims court caz mama didn't raise no fool, but they will take you to big boy court and will be driving your car and your house all because you thought a cold air intake was a good idea for that one time you take your car wheel hopping at a local drag strip ;)
Have not done a thing yet to the car , so no worries. Anyway if we do they know soon enough.

I do not think my insurance company looks at this forum.
All Forums are required by law to send a transcript of all activity to Insurance and Manufacturing Companies once a month. What part of Mars are you from....

All Forums are required by law to send a transcript of all activity to Insurance and Manufacturing Companies once a month. What part of Mars are you from....
We are neighbors , no? As for your post I do not believe that . Try something else.

You mean your car insurance and ownership is under your Forum name.
“Mr.Bunny Hop” or “Mr. 1st Vette”.
Do you guys middle names too?
PS don’t get mad it is just for laughs 😂

Never apologize for trying to be funny. The cool kids get it. The rest, nobody cares about...