Brian .. you look pretty comfy in your little folding stool there . Do they not make those in the Chase lounge style ? Or would that not fit in the C4 ? :D

Colin another outstanding photo shoot!! I'm sure you folks must have impressed the heck out of Garry. Next thing he'll be pulling the pin and moving to Ontario. Looks like the weather Gods were smiling down on you too. Great to see the whole gang together!
Rob

6 'vettes and 7 people: Caledonia Brian's yellow C4 'vert, Garry's Supercharged Velocity Yellow C6 Z, Tony & Kathy's Velocity Yellow C6 GS 'vert, John's Black C6 'vert, Justin's Black C5 Z, Wayne's White C5 'vert, and my damaged (but supercharged) Red Crystal C6 GS.

Just have to point out that the Velocity Yellow Z and the Crystal Red GS make almost as much horsepower to the wheels as all the others put together make at the crank.
Don't worry guys they all look nice anyway.....even tho down a little in power compared to the other 2 aforementioned.

super super super super super super supercharged!........there's notin' like it. Phone for an appointment today and get supercharged -- and stay up with the big guns -- the real cars :rofl:

Everyone's Vettes were looking good today. So good in fact that a local entrepreneur thought it to be a great "business" opportunity to hand out detailing business cards. Hey, you can't blame a guy for trying.
I was doing the math on the drive to Mud Street and I figured out that even with the work I had done this winter, I'm still just under half the rwhp as Garry! Crazy.
The sounds being emitted from the three of our cars going down was a great way to start the trip, and the sound of five going home...even better.:cool:

LOL! You guys are out of control.
Great pics Colin. Such a great turn out and just a wonderful way to spend a day, not couped up in a basement doing renos.:thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the day yesterday. Was great leading a convoy of machines like this across the link when it was time to leave.
Thanks for the picture you posted Collin. It is always nice to see you have your camera at hand. A great keep sake for Garry; we will miss ya Garry, hope your flight home is a good one.

Just one small note. As can been seen in the pictures, some of us had on our CCF tee shirts and hats. It appears if you are Supper Charged then you wear you shirt on backwards. Now this may just be an Ontario thing, because Garry seems to know the front from the back on his non-CCF shirt. But Collin, that is a different story. :nono:

Too bad you were unable to make it Jim, but was great to see John out again....now if I could only figure out who is who......... :rofl:

looks great fellas - got a whole impromptu car show goin' on there, nice !!! those stools that brian has might be the answer for me at cruise nights.....they would fit into the shark easily. i hate those chair in a bag things.....at 6ft 230 lb i always have the sensation that i could become one with the chair at any moment !!!

Hamilton Airport. not so early morning...

too late :(

The shards of fiberglass spread across the parking lot told me that Colin had been and gone.

Safe trip Garry, enjoy your new ride and keep posting your stories. :seeya:

I went back home intent on firing my wake-up service.

6 'vettes and 7 people: Caledonia Brian's yellow C4 'vert, Garry's Supercharged Velocity Yellow C6 Z, Tony & Kathy's Velocity Yellow C6 GS 'vert, John's Black C6 'vert, Justin's Black C5 Z, Wayne's White C5 'vert, and my damaged (but supercharged) Red Crystal C6 GS.

Just have to point out that the Velocity Yellow Z and the Crystal Red GS make almost as much horsepower to the wheels as all the others put together make at the crank.
Don't worry guys they all look nice anyway.....even tho down a little in power compared to the other 2 aforementioned.

super super super super super super supercharged!........there's notin' like it. Phone for an appointment today and get supercharged -- and stay up with the big guns -- the real cars :rofl:

Everyone's Vettes were looking good today. So good in fact that a local entrepreneur thought it to be a great "business" opportunity to had out detailing business cards. Hey, you can't blame a guy for trying.
I was doing the math on the drive to Mud Street and I figures out that even with the work I had done this winter, I'm still just under half the rwhp as Garry! Crazy.
The sounds being emitted from the three of our cars going down was a great way to start the trip, and the spund of five going home...even better.:cool:

LOL! You guys are out of control.
Great pics Colin. Such a great turn out and just a wonderful way to spend a day, not couped up in a basement doing renos.:thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Out of control is right Justin -- :rofl: (sometimes literally) -- Garry told me this morning that he hit it (in 3rd gear) going onto the 403 coming home yesterday and it went sideways on him. He said "this beast has some power" -- :D -- "That's what we've been hinting at for a while now Garry" ... :D

Strangely enough it was close to where I hit mine last week while merging and avoiding a truck pulling into my lane -- Mine kicked down a couple gears and boosted all at once and almost shot me to the moon in the process. A real attention getter -- glad I was going straight since I'm sure the back tires spun. I need better rubber and soon.:rolleyes:
Manual mode is the ticket for me. Polar Jet (Rob) said this some time ago and now I see why.:D

Garry should be in the air now on his way back west. I got him to the airport by 5:40 said quick good byes and he went to check in. I didn't stay since I hate good byes even for the briefest of times.

Garry is quite the lad -- I enjoyed him as I'm sure you all did....and now he has seen and somewhat experienced his 'vette which now is quite the car.
Soon it'll be on its way home for Garry to enjoy daily.

Cheers Garry....safe trip home and hope to see you again

Colin.

Mud Run

Had a wonderful day Wendesday at the mud run.Nice to meet the new guys and to see the regulars.Brian had me a little confused as I spent some time looking around for Jim till I figured out he was talking to me.lol Hope to make the next meet.later:D

Hamilton Airport. not so early morning...

too late :(

The shards of fiberglass spread across the parking lot told me that Colin had been and gone.

Safe trip Garry, enjoy your new ride and keep posting your stories. :seeya:

I went back home intent on firing my wake-up service.

LOL, Wayne -- I knew you were a fibber....:rofl:

Lay it on boys -- have fun cuz when the shoe's on the other foot I'm gonna lay it on thicker......:rofl:

fiberglass all over the parking lot........:rofl: YCMU.....:D

C.

Had a wonderful day Wendesday at the mud run.Nice to meet the new guys and to see the regulars.Brian had me a little confused as I spent some time looking around for Jim till I figured out he was talking to me.lol Hope to make the next meet.later:D

Glad to have you along John -- We'll be doing it again probably real soon --
Got to keep the guys all primed up and ready to smile for the birdie.....:D

Brian wasn't the only one to get it wrong -- Apparently I can't count. I was reminded that 7 vettes attended and eight people. Humble apologies to whomever was forgotten.:D

Always great fun to meet up with everyone and we finally got to meet Garry --

Bring on the next one....:canada:

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread