CCO

Old Timer
Aug 5, 2011
Cambridge ON
VetteCoins
Car
2006 vert, 1994 vert
Sounds like a movie doesn't it.......:D

Wednesday, May 1, 11:30'ish at the Mud and Centennial Tim's in Stoney Creek.

Please come and say hi to Garry (VelocityYellowRules!) and see his newly modded and 'charged Z06 -- He'll be in the 'SUPERCHARGED' section' with me.:rofl:

HOpe to see you there.

Colin.

Ohhhh man, you guys are way too funny! I'll be in the "car's still in hibernation so I have to sit behind my computer with pasty white skin and can only wish I was there" section.

PS. Car should be out this week! Wooooooooooooo!

And as for the movie title.....Frick:rofl:... I think I would be in the Mud Street the first time I got a drive in that car!

I might try and make it out as long as you don't mind me parking in the "young punk" section.:D

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Not to worry Justin -- I got a hunch there will be lots of room in my 'section'. I'll be inside waiting and be sure to leave last if that helps.:D

LOL, sure hope you can make it. If you do go let me know and we can cruise together (if you like your chances) I'll get to Garry's hotel (Four Points at the top of Shantz Hill as you go into Preston) about 10am and leave shortly afterwards. It's a pleasant drive back thru Preston and Galt and on to hwy 8 south of the city :D

C.

Will do. Thanks Colin. Let me see how far I get with the basement renos tomorrow. That will determine whether I make it or not in Wednesday. :thumbup:

Of course I'll be there with bells on, in the "where do I find shorties for the pole" section...........

Looks like another great day, no wet roads, traction can be challenged more!!!!!

Cheers,

Garry

enjoy tje weather Gary, we've got snow again. good thing my snowblower is parked next to my corvette! haha

Without sounding like I'm "brown nosing", this forum is truly fantastic! Obviously Vettes are the common interest that brings us together initially, but it's morw than that. It's the people in this forum that make it real. Case in point is Garry's get together last Sunday. I am floored at the response to this dinner, and I'm sure that more would have come given better weather or that they lived closer. Monents like this or hanging out at Manny's are the times when reality sets in, and i have a moment of clarity on how great of a group that this is.:beer:
Garry, I didn't get a chance to talk to you on Sunday (I'm sure that the day was overwhelming to say the least). So, hopefully I will meet up tomorrow with the Mud Street Maniacs and get a chance to chat.:thumbup:

Without sounding like I'm "brown nosing", this forum is truly fantastic! Obviously Vettes are the common interest that brings us together initially, but it's morw than that. It's the people in this forum that make it real. Case in point is Garry's get together last Sunday. I am floored at the response to this dinner, and I'm sure that more would have come given better weather or that they lived closer. Monents like this or hanging out at Manny's are the times when reality sets in, and i have a moment of clarity on how great of a group that this is.:beer:
Garry, I didn't get a chance to talk to you on Sunday (I'm sure that the day was overwhelming to say the least). So, hopefully I will meet up tomorrow with the Mud Street Maniacs and get a chance to chat.:thumbup:

I echo your sentiments Justin. A great turnout for a guy none of us have met before and only know through some posts on a forum.

Ya little brown nosier :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread