Do you fancy a CCF virtual racing league for XBox, PC and/or PS4?

• Yes - Xbox One/Forza 6

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Yes - PC/Forza 6

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Yes - PS4/Grand Tourismo

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Yes - PC/Other

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Yes - PS4/Other

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Yes - XBOX One/Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
IMG_4067.JPG
IMG_4068.JPG
This is my setup. I play Gran Turismo 6 on PS3, Forza Horizion 3 on PC, Assetto corsa(PC & PS4) and Project Cars on PS4. Just getting into the IRacing now.
Now that's a pretty cool set-up. You just need a curved 55" and slide the cockpit back 2 feet and,,,,,well....

Haha, I am actually waiting for my 3 monitor stand to show up. I have the monitors, and did order what I thought was a stand, but it was actually a hanging stand that attached to the ceiling, and I wasn't to keen on that idea, so I am patiently waiting for the correct stand to arrive........Hopefully before Oct. 17th!!!!

Thanks for voting. If you vote other please specify your game of choice. I know Forza 7 is just around the corner and Project Cars 2 is out now (and looking splendid). Idea is to get some competitions going in CCF on multiple platforms. For that we 'ideally' need 8 players per platform/game. Once we have those we can work on logistics around timing etc.

Yup, one of the greatest events to come to Vancouver. I went to the first three and the last one.

I went to one in Toronto back in 87 or 88. Against the fence as they came around a 90 degree turn and was mesmerized by the sounds and the acceleration out of the corner. Simply spectacular to see that over and over. No clue who won... didn’t care. Felt like I won that day.
D

I went to one in Toronto back in 87 or 88. Against the fence as they came around a 90 degree turn and was mesmerized by the sounds and the acceleration out of the corner. Simply spectacular to see that over and over. No clue who won... didn’t care. Felt like I won that day.
D

Indycars, F1 cars sounded their greatest back in the 80's/90's

I'm hoping I can upload some replay videos from this past weekends online racing on the new GT Sport. I joined an online league a few years ago, Snail racing, and I really enjoy the clean racing that come along with racing in a league, compared to the general online lobbies. If anyone is running a PS4 and Gran Turismo Sport, I would encourage you to check out snailracing.org

Reactions: ddgermann
I'm hoping I can upload some replay videos from this past weekends online racing on the new GT Sport. I joined an online league a few years ago, Snail racing, and I really enjoy the clean racing that come along with racing in a league, compared to the general online lobbies. If anyone is running a PS4 and Gran Turismo Sport, I would encourage you to check out snailracing.org

Thanks. I never even knew such a thing existed. Seems like I may have some spare time this winter sequestered to the house so I will check it out.

Hey I just wanted to share some pics of my league night on Gran Turismo Sport. We change cars and tracks regularly, so when they announced it would be a Corvette for this past Sundays races, I was more than a little excited, and low and behold I won that particular race in the Vette. Here are some pics of this close racing action. It's really cool that with technology coming so far now, we can race against other people while talking to them through a headset. Who woulda thought that would ever be possible 20 years ago......

Leading the Pack.jpg
Tight Pack.jpg
Margin of Victory.jpg

Hey I just wanted to share some pics of my league night on Gran Turismo Sport. We change cars and tracks regularly, so when they announced it would be a Corvette for this past Sundays races, I was more than a little excited, and low and behold I won that particular race in the Vette. Here are some pics of this close racing action. It's really cool that with technology coming so far now, we can race against other people while talking to them through a headset. Who woulda thought that would ever be possible 20 years ago......

View attachment 13219 View attachment 13220 View attachment 13221

so how much does this stuff cost and where do we look to buy

country internet Jeff

Reactions: YFCvii
Ok so the PS4 console ($399 for regular or $499 for PS4 Pro), the wheel depending on brand can be anywhere from $150-$1400, the one I currently use is a Logitech G29 which I purchased for $299 on sale, then the game is $80ish.
I have a cockpit rig, but all you really need to have the same fun, is a desk and comfortable chair, which is what I was using before the rig was purchased. So all in all you're looking at about a grand by the time you get set up. Now if you do want a cockpit rig like mine, you can add another $800-$1000 depending on shipping.
So yeah its not really cheap, but then again you can drive almost any car you want, all year long!:thumbs:

Ok so the PS4 console ($399 for regular or $499 for PS4 Pro), the wheel depending on brand can be anywhere from $150-$1400, the one I currently use is a Logitech G29 which I purchased for $299 on sale, then the game is $80ish.
I have a cockpit rig, but all you really need to have the same fun, is a desk and comfortable chair, which is what I was using before the rig was purchased. So all in all you're looking at about a grand by the time you get set up. Now if you do want a cockpit rig like mine, you can add another $800-$1000 depending on shipping.
So yeah its not really cheap, but then again you can drive almost any car you want, all year long!:thumbs:

Pics of your set up please

Users who are viewing this thread