Do you fancy a CCF virtual racing league for XBox, PC and/or PS4?

• Yes - Xbox One/Forza 6

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Yes - PC/Forza 6

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Yes - PS4/Grand Tourismo

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Yes - PC/Other

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Yes - PS4/Other

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Yes - XBOX One/Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm more into PC simracing, rFactor, Race07, Assetto Corsa, GT Legends, GTR2 but depending on how many votes here and the time and dates of racedays i just might pull my XB1 out of my closet.

I'm more into PC simracing, rFactor, Race07, Assetto Corsa, GT Legends, GTR2 but depending on how many votes here and the time and dates of racedays i just might pull my XB1 out of my closet.

I hear you, I'm also a PC guy and play a bit of that also at a nearby facility that's equipped properly but I'd hazard a guess that most are not in the PC arena.

This is my setup. I play Gran Turismo 6 on PS3, Forza Horizion 3 on PC, Assetto corsa(PC & PS4) and Project Cars on PS4. Just getting into the IRacing now.

Attachments

• My Rig.jpg
    My Rig.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 15
This is my setup. I play Gran Turismo 6 on PS3, Forza Horizion 3 on PC, Assetto corsa(PC & PS4) and Project Cars on PS4. Just getting into the IRacing now.

Nice rig! Good ol G27, reliable wheel. I use Thrustmaster wheels but i kept my G25 as a back up wheel. I have a unassembled rig sitting in storage. We live in a small apartment and just don't have the room for the rig.

We need to move back into a house where i can have a man cave again :Biggrin:

I hear you, I'm also a PC guy and play a bit of that also at a nearby facility that's equipped properly but I'd hazard a guess that most are not in the PC arena.

A nearby facility? Well thats cool!. One thing is for sure plug and play is a heck of a lot easier with consoles than on pc.

I do like that setup Dub! I've wanted to build one for a long time, but just don't have the room to make it happen. It's a big investment too, and I honestly just don't game often enough for it to be worth it.

Holy Crap! I was envisioning the little hand held controller with a few buttons... Where the h3ll have I been....?...:confused:

Reactions: smackYYZ
Yeah it is a nice set up, it's Ironrax RS2, and although it was pretty good out of the box, I had to build a little more support but it's a great set up. The wife got this for me last Christmas.

If my fingers were 10/15 years younger,I'd be all over this. I can't hold a controller much more than a couple of laps nowadays. And I don't have any consoles either nor a PC let alone a steering wheel setup. Haven't played any of those games since 04/05 or so. It would be fun though.

Xbox one. Forza 5 or 6 or even 7 will be out right away. There is all the forza horizon series too that are fun...but I know someone that disagrees haha.

Alright, I've reset the poll and changed the options to try to get more specific around this.

This way we can pick the platform that has the most participation as well as game.

Please vote again. You can vote multiple times in case you have other consoles.

The 'Other' choice is basically up to you. We can re-poll as needed later.

I like the idea of a racing league for the winter months. It's been a few years since I played around with these games. I gave all my gear platform, games, wheel and pedals/shifter to my nephew a long time ago... who was bored with it in 15 minutes.

So I would be starting from scratch.
What I'd like to have..
IMG_6429.JPG

Similar to what I actually had...
IMG_6428.JPG

Ya that's right.... nobody could blow a corner and crash like me! :Biggrin:

:boomcar:

D

Gran Turismo Sport hits the stores on the 17th, and is one of the most highly anticipated driving simulators of all time......I just bought a new PS4 Pro yesterday and will be setting it up tonight. Gran Turismo has a demo of the game starting on the 9th, and you will be able to try it out for a few days, and will be able to carry over some of your progression into the actually game. If anyone else is joining in the fun of this, let me know we can maybe form a CCF club in the online world.

Reactions: ddgermann

Users who are viewing this thread