Do you fancy a CCF virtual racing league for XBox, PC and/or PS4?

• Yes - Xbox One/Forza 6

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Yes - PC/Forza 6

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Yes - PS4/Grand Tourismo

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Yes - PC/Other

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Yes - PS4/Other

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Yes - XBOX One/Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
No not a peculiar cabaret for a change.

Curious to see if anyone on the board is into driving games i.e. Xbox stuff like Forza or more serious iRacing gaming. If so may setup weekly virtual events and rosters here (and some video streaming) so we can have a bit of entertainment in between the bouts of uncontrolled tears and winter screams.

I'm actually not an avid racing gamer but I do have access to some serious iRacing gear as well as the odd driving game which obviously I've yet to play. So might give it a crack later on.

Well, I do occationally drive a lap or two on Forza but don't subscribe to Xbox live or anything like that.
But I am interested to hear who else races on the virtual track.

And here's a poll, if we reach 10 yes votes you get a whole CCF Virtual Racing League, rankings, live streaming and other stuff over the winter. If we don't reach 10 you get to plough snow and cry in dark corners wearing an orange parka :)

Reactions: smackYYZ
Didn't even know this thread existed. If the timing works out, I'm in. XBox Live GamerID Zeeman28a.

I've got Forza5, Forza6, Forza Horizons 2, and Need For Speed

sheesh.... would like to help out but....Hey! I did play something similar back in the late 70's.... think it was called Pong.... Guess I'll be plowing snow....

atari.jpg

Reactions: ddgermann
If you had kept that in mint condition you might make a bit of cash... And I'd buy you an Xbox in return for one lol :)
hehe.... be careful.... Surprisingly, I can pick a working one up for about 60 bucks.... considerably more if it has the original box. I just sold one I picked at a garage sale last summer to an antique dealer (no box) for 25. Damn.... should have kept it and just shipped it off to you.... lol....

hehe.... be careful.... Surprisingly, I can pick a working one up for about 60 bucks.... considerably more if it has the original box. I just sold one I picked at a garage sale last summer to an antique dealer (no box) for 25. Damn.... should have kept it and just shipped it off to you.... lol....

That's not bad at all, those go for good money in Europe, business opportunity there.

Back on this topic, need 7 more votes or it will be a league of the lonely gentlemen....

[HASHTAG]#racinggames[/HASHTAG]

sorry Nik.... no xbox so can't help you with votes.... good luck... should send a fan out message to all the members.... doesn't look like more than a handful have even read this thread... probably don't even know you are looking.... must be a ton of gamers out there....

sorry Nik.... no xbox so can't help you with votes.... good luck... should send a fan out message to all the members.... doesn't look like more than a handful have even read this thread... probably don't even know you are looking.... must be a ton of gamers out there....

Good suggestion, renamed the thread from my winter waxing lyrical.

Bump-1.gif

I'm in.

Forza Motorsports of any kind. I have One and 360, and every version. And I am faster than every one of you. Add @Tinman to the count too, because I know he's in.

I have PS2 and PS3, but they are just dust collectors because Gran Turismo sucks!!!!!

Reactions: Tinman
View attachment 8116

I'm in.

Forza Motorsports of any kind. I have One and 360, and every version. And I am faster than every one of you. Add @Tinman to the count too, because I know he's in.

I have PS2 and PS3, but they are just dust collectors because Gran Turismo sucks!!!!!
Forza 5 or 6 or horizon 2 or 3 on Xbox one. Probably the only one that can beat Jeremiad hahaha.

Reactions: Jeremiad
For the members in my category who have no idea what any of you are talking about, I will say that it sounds like this could be a great spectator thread at the very least.... just to hear the back and forth competitive banter... Now... back to my Atari Pong competition...

200.gif

I don't know how you other Canadians survive the winter without Forza Motorsports!

Don't be confused. It's not a game. It's a racing simulation, and it as close to actually driving the real thing as a console is capable of. Except for Horizon. That is an arcade game, but it has nice graphics.

Reactions: Nik and Tinman

Users who are viewing this thread