Status
Not open for further replies.
Comments have been friendly SB. I doubt anyone was being pointing at directly. I think it's totally fine to be frustrated by the lack of promotional offers and feeling missed out, however, it's totally different to be demanding promotional offers. I am NOT saying anyone is doing this. They may have felt that from this thread as a whole it sounds like we are demanding free shipping?

Navion, you are right. Promotions are built into the sales. Part of doing business. Just look at this forum and all the promotions we give away! :D.....actually, I would like to start something again.....

Give aways..........I'm in!! Actually I find CC has their offers more often than I can afford to take advantage of. I also find their 10% discount has saved me more money than their free shipping..........it really depends on what you order.

There you go. Somebody has just settled both sides of the discussion with his experience of the 10% versus free shipping. Now neither side has to ponder which offer is better for them, myself included. That just sums it up so well. Thanks from me Someboddy.

Al.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread