Status
Not open for further replies.
I just placed a phone order with CC this am and they told me there was no free shipping for canadian customers but there was the 10% off on orders over 199.00. Pissed me a bit cause I got two emails yesterday afternoon one saying free shipping and the other saying 10% off but if you read the fine print you only get both if your a US customer.

Is it possible that 10% off saves more money than what the shipping cost would have been? :D

Ya for sure depending on how much your spending and the weight of it. With the discount I saved 30.00 bucks and shipping cost me 27.00
Just not sure why US customers were able to get both discounts while canadian customers could only get the 10% discount. I tell ya my order would of been much bigger with both.

Ya for sure depending on how much your spending and the weight of it. With the discount I saved 30.00 bucks and shipping cost me 27.00
Just not sure why US customers were able to get both discounts while canadian customers could only get the 10% discount. I tell ya my order would of been much bigger with both.

We had some trouble with our email service provider, and some people accidentally received the US and Canadian emails. So no, US customers didn't get 10% off.

We will continue to offer our Canadian customers special offers, including free shipping, 10% off, and others. Thank you as always for your continued support!

Any hints when the next free shipping event might be. Got a $3000 order with your name on it. Just waiting. :D

T

One call to them and they will tell you what the shipping cost would be for your order............I'm sure the 10% off on your order (not sure if it is still on)would be the better deal than free shipping.

I believe CC has a discount on orders over $750 of 5% all the time. This plus free shipping will very likely be a better deal.

T

Your right on the 5% on orders over 750 but they won't combine offers (I tried). They come out with offers quite often so it shouldn't be to much of a wait til there next one.

I'm sure they'll get one out for the Continental Canada too pretty soon. If we think we have it bad in Canada, how mad would you be to be part of the country and always excluded from the free shipping offers? Hawaii and Alaska must hate this stuff too!

There are other places where I can order just as cheaply as Corvette Central. They don't own the Canadian market in my humble opinion. The free shipping is always included in their price so you may think it is free but it is not free. Remember, you always get what you pay for, nothing is free in this world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread