Corvette Central

Corvette Central

Regular
Feb 25, 2010
Sawyer, MI USA
VetteCoins
Car
fathers-day.jpg

For am minute I thought I was seeing double with the '67 on the front page of the free shipping notice and the same colour as mine too!

Any free shipping for us canucks in the near future for Canada Day? :canada:

Apparently they are listening!!
FREE SHIPPING as of NOW...... Aug 7th/2013!!
YEAH!!! I placed my order for almost $400 worth of brake and miscellaneous parts.
thanx CC graham

Correct! They just started a new thread!

----Oh Fuddle-duddle! They say timing is everything......It's true.:

My order went in on the 4th and delivered today, Shipping charge: $28.61 US.

Unfortunately I was 4 days early to get the free shipping.

I wish I could say I was lucky in love to make up for it ...... but alas I'm out of pocket on that score too.

I did find a nice 'vette in BC I'm looking forward to tho.:D:D:D

C.

I just returned from a week out of town looking after the grand-kidlets. My Corvette Central parts had arrived while we were away.!!! YEAH! Special thanx to the neighbours for looking after the box.
A few parts are on back-order and were apparently shipped the other day.
I did have one issue. They charged me for shipping even though I entered the 'AUG13' Canada free shipping coupon code.
A quick phone call to CC and the problem was solved. I'll get a credit on my next statement..
If anyone else ordered parts a couple of weeks ago please be sure to check your invoice and your statement.

The parts look great.. I will now be able to rebuild my brakes and get my ride on the road.
graham

I just returned from a week out of town looking after the grand-kidlets. My Corvette Central parts had arrived while we were away.!!! YEAH! Special thanx to the neighbours for looking after the box.
A few parts are on back-order and were apparently shipped the other day.
I did have one issue. They charged me for shipping even though I entered the 'AUG13' Canada free shipping coupon code.
A quick phone call to CC and the problem was solved. I'll get a credit on my next statement..
If anyone else ordered parts a couple of weeks ago please be sure to check your invoice and your statement.

The parts look great.. I will now be able to rebuild my brakes and get my ride on the road.
graham

Same thing happened to me. Quick call to them and they had it sorted out in a jiffy. Very good and professional service.

Hello VR.... They have Canada free shipping every couple of months.
It helps to be on their e-mail list, or keep checking their website to find out.
They also post on thus site when they have special offers.
I waited a couple of months for the Canada free shipping offer,but during that time our Canuck dollar dropped a bit...! Ya win some, ya loose some.!
Graham

Thanks very much Graham. I just signed up for the C.C. mailing list now.
My friend Terry has an '87 (same year as mine), which will also hopefully soon be on the road, so we will be able to enjoy combined ordering at times.
Cheers, David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread