This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

forum down ???

Not sure DrJer. My guess the the internet went out for a walk with this great weather we are having.

No problems here today that I could find. I hope it's just isolated????

Same here, periodically, Stephane ...... It never lasts long but it does happen, and is frustrating.
New 'puter here and the only site that is problematic.
C.

Have had numerous problems late yesterday and again today trying to log on and get into the various forum postings.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. I've had no log on issues....but maybe they are giving me special service?

I'll try to get in contact with our host and ask if they can see any issues.

It just took a couple "contact service" emails, then a direct email to one of the previous people who have helped me before, this time expressing a little more frustration.

The long story short of it is that they explain that these things happen when on a shared platform and if I want uninterrupted service, then that may include signing up for a dedicated server. I haven't talked with them yet about the increase in costs but as for now, I say to all, that I am really sorry when the site goes down and should you experience difficulty, give me a day or two and know that I have contacted our hosting company and am on them like wax to a Corvette to get the site back up and running.

Riley..
Thanx for what you do! We know you are looking after us.
If 20 of us each faxed you $20 would that help? LOL
just asking?.
graham

Good idea Graham -- I'm sure the majority wouldn't mind kicking in some shekels.
Give it some thought Riley -- I know you want to keep it free but you do have costs and why shouldn't we help out.......We have well over 1k active members and a dollar or 2 would go a long way towards costs of a dedicated server.

Colin.