I'm too old for the bedazzle machine but my neighbors kid had one and yes... they look dangerous.......

bedazzled.jpg

Today I activated insurance...gotta wait a few days for Service Canada to be notified before I can renew license plate sticker online...soo excited. Gonna record the awakening exhaust note as new ring tone:)

Reactions: Malcolm
I got the insurance and registration last Friday and was out at 7am Saturday to awaken sleeping beauty! Had it stored outside of Red Deer in a shop with the cover. Was shocked when we walked in, no dust on the cover! Looked just how I left it! Dropped in the battery, lights flashed and I walked around to the drivers door and squeezed the lock. NOTHING, NOTADAMNTHING!! Stupid FOB battery was dead. Now WHT! Luckily I was awake and opened the trunk, opened the drivers door and plugged the FOB into the receptacle in the glove comartment. (Yes, I did read the manual! Several times actually back when I bought it.) She fired right up, pressed the M2W button and got the shiver up my back from the rumble. Ahh. Drove it out and Jen, the shop owner and friend said "Boy that sounded nice in and out of the shop!" Joanne follwed me back into town down Highway 42 and once a few miles had the motor wamed up a couple of short bursts of WOT had the adrenaline going. Spring is now offically here!!
Then it snowed...........

Reactions: marty
Snowed off and on here today as well. Malcolm, great that you got out for a run. That is what it is all about.:thumbs:

On the positive side today was the first day of the year I dumped the winter boots for running shoes to walk the beasties. My god they seem so light compared to the boots.

:thumbs: It does sound like a perfect day... Good on Ya Malcolm... and many more to come...
Was coolish here today and suppose to snow and rain tomorrow through Saturday....lol... But it will come....

really, really, really hoping for some good weather on the 24th for the trip home from Ont. I will probably run into rain somewhere along the way, but if it's nice the day I meet her and drive for the first day, that would be awesome!

Yesterday was the first day I really got the itch to get the car out of storage. The streets have been clear for around 2 weeks now but there's just so much dust and gravel, it keeps me from wanting to drag the car out. But soon, very soon, I'll have the car home.....if it doesn't snow too much this weekend.

it's snowing here right now. forecast says 3 or 4 more crap weather days. I don't mind so much this week, kinda eases the impatience waiting, but I feel for you guys that have the car in your garage all shined up ready to go.

I have to fess up. At least for Alberta members. I parked my plow truck back behind the fuel tanks yesterday as I figured that was probably it for snow.... We all know what happens when we assume... This is today... and just in case you're wondering, no. That is not poplar tree fluff you see...
:slapmyself::snowplough:

aprilsnow.jpg
aprilsnow2.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread