OMG!!! Been out cruising here in Ottawa since last Saturday. Having so much fun I forgot to post my unleashing of the beast!!! The exhaust note has changed again after only 4400km. Pop Pop Gurgle Gurgle. Much different than the Borla Sport on my last 2006 Z51 and closer to the sound of the Jaguar f-type which to me is the sweetest sound:) Embrace the season you all.

I have to fess up. At least for Alberta members. I parked my plow truck back behind the fuel tanks yesterday as I figured that was probably it for snow.... We all know what happens when we assume... This is today... and just in case you're wondering, no. That is not poplar tree fluff you see...
:slapmyself::snowplough:

View attachment 7987 View attachment 7988
That really sucks.

All.... your.... fault.....
:blue::cold2::cold2::cold2::whaat::whaat:

I have to fess up. At least for Alberta members. I parked my plow truck back behind the fuel tanks yesterday as I figured that was probably it for snow.... We all know what happens when we assume... This is today... and just in case you're wondering, no. That is not poplar tree fluff you see...
:slapmyself::snowplough:

View attachment 7987 View attachment 7988

Reactions: marty
and this is what I woke up to this morning.... still snowing

100_0276.JPG
100_0277.JPG
100_0280.JPG

Lol....Is that a DeLorean DMC-12 parked on the street Marty? Just wondering cause the pictures say July 25, 2014.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:...... I know... I know.... smart a$$ in every crowd.... lol....
Quit snowing here last night but suppose to start again later....

Rain from yesterday turned to snow last night.. still snowing here supposed to end tonight.. Low pressure system stalled out right over top of us and is just spinning dumping moisture. If it was all rain it would be great as need that type of cleaning moisture. Good afternoon to watch a Back to the Future Trilogy me thinks
:snowplough::boomcar::carbounce::carbounce::carbounce:

ya ya ya. I know, I saw the dates after I posted. got to update the camera, haven't used it in a while...since 2014 I think?

it's the wibbly wobbly timey wimey thing. you might be able to see the blue police call box behind the delorean except its covered in snow.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread