This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

finally,the new shop starts !

not gonna tape and mud till furnace season is done. hopefully late april/may, then seal everything off.

good deal at the picton airfield armdrop murray, race all day for 20 bucks and a car show too !!!

in the late spring a slant roof carport will be going on the side of the garage, about 14 ft x 30 ft x 10 ft high. i'll use this to store the racecar trailer, kubota, lawn tractor, snowblower, essentially to keep the shop clear of non automotive stuff. i want to dedicate the shop to strictly car parking and repair/maintenance. the daily drivers can stay outside. for winter use i'll be putting in a big maxx 80,000 btu propane heater, the gas line is already running along the inside back wall and just has to be tee'd into. the decks will also be going on the front and back of the house come spring.

with all the melt we have had so far this spring not one drop has gone into the sump basin, what a huge relief. last year i had 3 sump pumps running 24 hours a day for over 2 weeks. last may we dug a trench and tee'd two 4 inch big "O" lines running 120 feet away to low ground encased in a bed of gravel. only one sump pump now and the only water in the basin is from the furnace condensation drain line. whew !!!

That is a relief Doug -- you guys must be very elated to know it's almost a fait accompli.....Great work.

I remember vividly that pic of the cleared lot with Josi running and playing.

It's come a long way since and we're all very proud of you.

C.

Great addition to the Shop.

Does the lift have a secondary safety pin that installs under the sliders in the full up position?

If not, can the main uprights be drilled to accept Safety Pins?

I don't go under mine unless I put the pins in first.

Users who are viewing this thread