$5700 plus tax for full car wrap using Expel Ultimate including ceramic coating. Ultimate Auto Protection in Calgary. That includes ceramic coating for wheels as well and wrapping/ceramic both roofs. I also had the entire interior ceramic coated due to the interior colour (white). As a final finger to Alberta roads I had the front windshield done in Clearplex wrap.

I have also had installed the ACS 5VM front splitter and side rockers, a new high wing, tinted the windows, ACS rock guards, Scrape Armour front rad grill guards, Vossen 20'/21" gloss black wheels, and Michelin PS4S tires (255 fronts and 325 rears). Car will likely weigh in around 5000 pounds now....lol
Well done. What rim width are you running in the back to fit 325s? I have HRE 20" in the back in 11.5" width and Im trying to see whats the widest I can go.

$2600.00 full frontal, mirrors ,boomerang, inside sills, down the lower sides, inside side scoops, pillars. Excellent job very happy
Where did you get this done? I am in the Windsor area but going through a Kitchener dealer. Also did you do the ceramic coating as well? I was quoted $3700 for the same ppf of areas you listed.

Auto trim design in London does a lot of high end cars and most members from our Corvette club. Ceramic coating is easy to do your self I used Adams ,unless you need paint correction which I didn't. They use Expel ultimate plus it was actually $ 2908.00 with tax

I'm getting the sense that most of the membership are old Italian Nonna's. I bet all your furniture is wrapped in plastic too...
So you like your cars naked? I think that's a raccoon fetish! ;)
When I buy cars it's usually for the long haul. My cars, though admittedly were used to go to work, got really pitted in the fron and the headlights. The cost to replace the C8 headlights etc. is a lot. Pay me now or pay me later.

So I managed to get my new wheels installed prior to the HUGE dump of snow and the cold spell.

I'm going to try and modify the stock center caps to fit these new wheels.

Then in a couple weeks it'll be off to the shop for PPF and ceramic. Spring can't come soon enough!

IMG_9423.jpeg

So I managed to get my new wheels installed prior to the HUGE dump of snow and the cold spell.

Then in a couple weeks it'll be off to the shop for PPF and ceramic. Spring can't come soon enough!

View attachment 105945
Nice ride. Bring it up to the Ponoka Meet and Greet in May so we can all drool on it... lol...

Reactions: C8-YYC
Where did you get the front splitter and how much was it shipped? Thanks!
Bought it from ACS Composite, Canadian company. Just over a $1000 shipped.

View attachment 105945
Damn nice car!! What area of the city are you in?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.