my major install so far after 3 weeks of ownership, ACS mud guards, new stingray floor mats :Cheers2: and did the EXPEL on the front end
I added ACS MG as well, Paragon front rad guards, OEM floor mats (really needed because of interior color - look great as well) and ceramic coating - done!!!! If your's not Z51 you will have the awesome AS tires - which means you can drive it - LOL. :Cheers2:

Reactions: ontcanuck
sorry forgot to mention I did my own ceramic coating. All season tires is the main reason I did a non Z51
I will put the AS on when I wear these ones out. I had a pro do my ceramic coating ($600.00) - Adams graphene ceramic - 7 year guarantee - do an application on a ceramic boost every year, which I did the end of Oct. when I put her to bed for four months. They have a 10 year product now. The guy came to my house and did the job in my garage - rep for B.C. - a car guy - retired industrial engineer.

All season tires is the main reason I did a non Z51
Me too. That and the wing delete. I think the car looks better without a wing.
The Mrs was out grocery shopping this morning and I went up to get 2 propane tanks replaced. Which, btw, the trunk seems perfectly engineered for. lol

You put filled propane tanks in your trunk? Where it gets warm?
It never gets very warm. We have brought beer home in there, wine and groceries. 15 minute drive, no worries. It gets warmer in Ontario at times than the trunk. It is actually well insulated.

Geez Murr, every time I get home my rad cooler motor stays on for 4-5 minutes and I have to put my beer in the freezer for half an hour...
I think there is a problem with your right foot! ;)
The store where I exchange tanks is only 5 minutes from here, but perhaps it's those high flow cats of yours! My trunk never gets that warm even though my fans come on when I drive. They never come on when my wife drives. Hmmmmm lol

Since I mentioned the ACS Z06 side skirt for the C8 Stingray earlier….

I just finished installing it earlier today and thought I would share what it looks like.

View attachment 102934
The side skirt looks amazing. It’s a nice change from the OEM skirt (which is nice as well).

Can’t wait to get my wheels swapped out. Thanks everyone for the suggestions on where to take it.
The side skirts do look awesome
May I ask how much they cost and also the cost to install them?

I bought them from ACS, they were around $1000. Canadian company. Great product.

I installed them myself. You just need to drum up the courage to drill the first hole into your precious C8. 🤣

I bought them from ACS, they were around $1000. Canadian company. Great product.

I installed them myself. You just need to drum up the courage to drill the first hole into your precious C8. 🤣

lol... Felt the same way when I put them on my new C7. 1.5 hours for the first side and most of that was staring at the drill. 20 minutes for the other side.

Use lots of 3M, no holes were drilled that day!

Attachments

• skirt2.jpg
    skirt2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
How much are you guys paying for front end or partial front end ppf? Im getting quotes around $2000 for full front end, and about 1000-1200 for partial front end (meaning there is a horizontal line accross the hood)
I wouldn't go with the partial hood. there will be a visible edge of the PPF. It's not in your face to the passerby but you will always see it. Just my opinion. I did full hood and bumper, front fenders, mirror backs, door sills, fuel access door, 1/4 panels and 5 window tints. cost me $2,900 or so but that was 7 years ago.

• Informative
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
How much are you guys paying for front end or partial front end ppf? Im getting quotes around $2000 for full front end, and about 1000-1200 for partial front end (meaning there is a horizontal line accross the hood)
$5700 plus tax for full car wrap using Expel Ultimate including ceramic coating. Ultimate Auto Protection in Calgary. That includes ceramic coating for wheels as well and wrapping/ceramic both roofs. I also had the entire interior ceramic coated due to the interior colour (white). As a final finger to Alberta roads I had the front windshield done in Clearplex wrap.

I have also had installed the ACS 5VM front splitter and side rockers, a new high wing, tinted the windows, ACS rock guards, Scrape Armour front rad grill guards, Vossen 20'/21" gloss black wheels, and Michelin PS4S tires (255 fronts and 325 rears). Car will likely weigh in around 5000 pounds now....lol

Reactions: Matt_Orleans
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.