This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Finally after 9 months my new baby arrived

Congrats and great colour choice. I initially chose the same colour but that was the start of constantly changing my mind. Lol. Now I realize that it’s the vehicle itself that makes almost all the colours look great. Mine should arrive in the next few weeks and that will be no more than 7 months since the order was placed and 9 months since the deposit although I was on the list with 2 other dealers before all that. Enjoy your new wheels!

Great colour. Saw your car last Friday at Hudson’s. If you traded in your Black car saw that too as they were removing the plates from it when I was there.

Very Very nice, congrats!. I agree with others, no bad colour on this car. I saw them all down south and even the Zeus Bronze is nice. Understated but nice. There was a LBR down south with the Marello Dipped Interior. It matched up perfectly too. GM put alot of work into making sure these cars were all great combos.