The Kootaney Wardle fire looks very close to Kootaney Park Lodge ( at Vermillion Crossing on map )...... not good..... this is the first time they posted a map.

Spence heard in Calgary the smoke is suppose to clear up Friday night..... so that could be Friday daytime in the Golden area.

See how it is.

Media_Wardle-Fire_2018-08-15-600px.jpg

Spence heard in Calgary the smoke is suppose to clear up Friday night.....

:Wideyed: … yup Spence (SN-III) is good saying … :WillyNilly:
David Spence (CTV) mentioned that the Low and High Pressure Systems creating this inflow across the Provincial Border may change over-night Friday Night … so I am going to be on the optimist's side for Saturday Morning. :joyful:
...besides … there's still lots of Corvettes in the plans for the day :Hurray:

Hoping the Lodge can be protected from harm for a future cruising consideration.
Whew … darn good thing that hwy93 fire is not called "Le fue de Wardlow" :jawdrop: hey @Jeffer2013

(ya not exactly my funny … "B" primed me on that one .. and darn spell/grammar check initially made my "is not" an "is" too)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeffer2013
:Wideyed: … yup Spence (SN-III) is good saying … :WillyNilly:
David Spence (CTV) mentioned that the Low and High Pressure Systems creating this inflow across the Provincial Border may change over-night Friday Night … so I am going to be on the optimist's side for Saturday Morning. :joyful:
...besides … there's still lots of Corvettes in the plans for the day :Hurray:

Hoping the Lodge can be protected from harm for future cruising consideration.
Whew … darn good thing that hwy93 fire is called "Le fue de Wardlow" :jawdrop:

No, it is the Wardle fire...... not the Wardlow fire!

yes, one more sleep.

The sun is out in Edmonton....... smoke is mostly gone.... really sunny now!

B

Today is the day.... should be in Cochrane around 6-7pm area then will head to the Boston Pizza.

Mike said him and Brooklyn are arriving Sat am so we don't need the restaurant side but I already said that it will be there.

See you all there.....

PS: weather news Global did say the smoke is suppose to clear this weekend from a weather pattern change then get bad next week again... lets hope so!

Brian

Reactions: YFCvii
I have some leftover car models for 2 a piece or 6 for 10 bucks, just reach in and pull out 6 for 10 bucks, getting out of the business for now, see you all soon, might go for Chinese food in mid afternoon after the wife hits the quilt shops but be ready to bug you all at boston pizzzzzzza

later eh Jeff

Reactions: turbozig and YFCvii
I have some leftover car models for 2 a piece or 6 for 10 bucks, just reach in and pull out 6 for 10 bucks, getting out of the business for now, see you all soon, might go for Chinese food in mid afternoon after the wife hits the quilt shops but be ready to bug you all at boston pizzzzzzza

later eh Jeff

too funny.... just bought Paul some of the best bug spray out there....... and you said you wanna "bug" us.

:)

B

Looking forward to tonight at about 7pm … our Daughter heard Boston Pizza tonight and so she is all in for joining us ... it’s an SUV tonight ... but rockin in a vette first thing tomorrow 😁👍🏻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.