DenisC8 added a new event:

FINAL Corvette Cruise of 2023 - Burlington to Niagara-on-the-Lake - Oct 28 at 0830

Hello everyone, the time has finally come for my 12th and Final Corvette Cruise of 2023 Season. For those that don't know me, my name is Denis, I drive a Torch Red C8 HTC and I organize Corvette Cruises in the Hamilton/ Niagara Region. Hope to see you all at this one. The cruise will be the biggest and longest I have ever done (225km and should take 6 hours (5 hours of driving + 1 hour for 4 15 min breaks)). We will start at 0830 on Oct 28, 2022 at Tim Hortons, 29 Plains Rd W, Burlington, ON...

Read more about this event...

Here is the google maps routes for everyone to use on your phones/carplay:
Part 1 Tim Hortons to Tim Hortons
Part 2 Tim Hortons to Tim Hortons
Part 3 Tim Hortons to Tim Hortons
Part 4 Tim Hortons to Tim Hortons
Part 5 Tim Hortons to McDonald's

oct 28.png

Last edited:
Denis, Wally here, looks like a great cruise to wrap up the season. We have missed the many cruises this season, as we have been in Florida most of the time, repairing our hurricane Ian damaged condo in the Cape Haze area, Gulf of Mexico. We are almost complete, with the kitchen finally operating this week. So we are good to go, except a few small items.
Sandy and I, wish you, Carlos and the whole gang, a great trip and hope to see you all next year.

Hope you will resume them in 2024 Denis. Carle here. I'm new to the Corvette "world" , and look forward to an outing in the new year ahead.
For now I am winter storing my new vet in anticipation of colder and wet weather. Hope you have a great weekend and turn out.
the plan is to do 12 cruises per year/driving season

Users who are viewing this thread