DenisC8 added a new event:

Corvette Cruise - Beamsville to Niagara-on-the-Lake - July 08 at 0830

Hello everyone, the time has finally come for my 5th Corvette Cruise of 2023 Season. For those that don't know me, my name is Denis, I drive a Torch Red C8 HTC and I organize Corvette Cruises in the Hamilton / Niagara Region. Hope to see you all at this one. We will start at 0830 on July 08, 2023 at Tim Hortons, 5005 Ontario St, Beamsville, ON L0R 1B4, stop at a halfway point for 15 min at Tim Hortons, 3930 Montrose Rd, Niagara Falls, ON L2H 3C9, and finish at McDonalds at 300 Taylor Rd...

Read more about this event...

Reactions: Sea Wolf Z06
here are the google maps routes

Part #1 Tim Hortons to Tim Hortons

Part #2 Tim Hortons to McDonald's

Beamsville to NOTL 1.png

Burlington Skyway will be closed until 9:30 AM so those coming from the GTA will have to use Eastport Drive lift bridge under the Skyway or go thru Hamilton.

The federal government is alerting drivers about alternating lane closures on the Burlington Canal Lift Bridge.
Major rehabilitation work starting July 6, 2023

“During this period, 3 lanes will be closed and 1 lane will remain open for alternating traffic, with signalers or traffic lights. Motorists should expect delays,”

Last edited:
We had a great turnout of 30 cars at my 5th Corvette Cruise of 2023.

Here is a quick video:

Hello Denis, loved the pics of your cruise today Carlos reached out today, as to where we have been. Busy Busy and not able to attend, will make an effort on your next cruise! Wally and Sandy

Reactions: DenisC8
Enjoyed this cruise today. I had only brought out my ZR1 last week (didn't have insurance added to it until then so it sat in my garage these last 3+ months).

Oh it was good to be back in the car after all this time. Wasn't expecting to go thru the Welland canal tunnel and what does one need to do when going through a tunnel when you have 724RWHP at your disposal??? Love it.

Great cruise.......looking forward to the next one or the one after.

Tony

Users who are viewing this thread