Please check out the Events Section of the Forum.

Hello everyone, the time has finally come for my 12th and Final Corvette Cruise of 2022 Season. For those that don't know me, my name is Denis, I drive a Torch Red C8 HTC and I organize Corvette Cruises in the Hamilton/ Niagara Region. Hope to see you all at this one. The cruise will be the biggest and longest I have ever done (212km and should take 6 hours (5 hours of driving + 1 hour for 4 15 min breaks)). We will start at 0830 on Oct 29, 2022 at Tim Hortons, 29 Plains Rd W, Burlington, ON L7T 1E8.

We will have 4 15 min stops at:
1. Tim Hortons, 977 Golf Links Rd, Ancaster, ON L9G 3K9
2. Tim Hortons, 1799 Stone Church Rd E, Stoney Creek, ON L8J 0B4
3. Tim Hortons, 5005 Ontario St, Beamsville, ON L0R 1B4
4. Tim Hortons, 3930 Montrose Rd, Niagara Falls, ON L2H 3C9
and will continue on to the finish location at McDonalds at 300 Taylor Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0

Here is the google maps routes for everyone to use on your phones/carplay:
Part 1# Tim Hortons to Tim Hortons
Part 2# Tim Hortons to Tim Hortons
Part 3# Tim Hortons to Tim Hortons
Part 4# Tim Hortons to Tim Hortons
Part 5# Tim Hortons to McDonald's

oct 29.png

Curious to hear about your experience with the Carbotech XP10.
I also did get 2 track days out of the factory pads and decided yesterday to install XP 10s. Went to bed them in yesterday night and noticed the ABS activating frequently, never happened bedding in factory pads... FYI did not turn the rotors.
What did you like / dislike with the XP 10s and how many days did you get?

What!!! There's no Tim Hortons by the McDonalds??? lol
I've been meaning to do one of these all summer.

Are you an early riser Murray?

Should we caravan out there?

I've been meaning to do one of these all summer.

Are you an early riser Murray?

Should we caravan out there?
I get up early, but I'm not getting up at some ungodly hour to drive 2 hours so I can drive another 5 hours just to drive another 2 hours to get back home!
I love my car, but not that much! lol

I get up early, but I'm not getting up at some ungodly hour to drive 2 hours so I can drive another 5 hours just to drive another 2 hours to get back home!
I love my car, but not that much! lol

I love mine THAT MUCH.

Just returned from a west coast cruise a few weeks ago. This C8 is the ultimate cruising machine :canada:.

IMG_1254.jpg2.jpgIMG_1251.JPG

That's one hell of a cruise. :thumbs:
We did the South West Fl to Key West Nov. 2021 and South West Fl to Unionville May of 22, through the Appalachian Mts, Pittsburg, Erie and Buffalo. Your trip makes ours look like Kindergarten. What a great trip will put it on our bucket list.

We did the South West Fl to Key West Nov. 2021 and South West Fl to Unionville May of 22, through the Appalachian Mts, Pittsburg, Erie and Buffalo. Your trip makes ours look like Kindergarten. What a great trip will put it on our bucket list.
It's going to be San Diego this spring/summer. Who's in?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread