Hello everyone, the time has finally come for my 5th Corvette Cruise of 2023 Season. For those that don't know me, my name is Denis, I drive a Torch Red C8 HTC and I organize Corvette Cruises in the Hamilton / Niagara Region. Hope to see you all at this one. We will start at 0830 on July 08, 2023 at Tim Hortons, 5005 Ontario St, Beamsville, ON L0R 1B4, stop at a halfway point for 15 min at Tim Hortons, 3930 Montrose Rd, Niagara Falls, ON L2H 3C9, and finish at McDonalds at 300 Taylor Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0. The cruise will be 97km and should take 2 hours.

Part #1 Tim Hortons to Tim Hortons

Part #2 Tim Hortons to McDonald's

Beamsville to NOTL 1.png

Reactions: Sea Wolf Z06
And time your arrival there so as it's not on the half hour. Might be a lot of pleasure craft coming and going at that time.
the other alternative is to go thru Hamilton but I always choose the lift bridge personally

Lift Bridge Scheduling​

Please be advised that during the full closures of the QEW, Skyway Bridge, and at the request of the Ministry of Transportation, the Burlington Canal Lift Bridge will operate for pleasure craft at the top of the hour only, during the full closures.

also

The federal government is alerting drivers about alternating lane closures on the Burlington Canal Lift Bridge.
Major rehabilitation work starting July 6, 2023 which will continue until mid-January next year.

“During this period, 3 lanes will be closed and 1 lane will remain open for alternating traffic, with signalers or traffic lights. Motorists should expect delays,”

Last edited:
We had a great turnout of 30 cars at my 5th Corvette Cruise of 2023.

Here is a quick video

The constant bouncing up and down at 1.3x speed shots made me so sick, I couldn't even get to the halfway point. You are banned from using a Apple 11 in this way ever again lol...

The constant bouncing up and down at 1.3x speed shots made me so sick, I couldn't even get to the halfway point. You are banned from using a Apple 11 in this way ever again lol...
It’s not the “Apple” it’s the cameraman holding it. The guy is useless as a stabilizer ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Jack Raccoon!
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread