Final allocation of 2024 model year will be April 11, with constraints on April 18, and orders input deadline of April 22.

Those cars will be built in 2nd half of June, with delivery to Ontario mid July and rest of Canada mid Aug- mid Sept.

There will be a price increase coming for 2025 model year which will be publicly released as early as 2nd week of May.

I'm not looking to buy a 2025 but can the market bear another price increase for a mass produced unchanged 6 year old car
Market in the US can bear a price increase. The market in Canada has no choice but to bear it because the $12,000 increase was related to devaluation of the CAD and GM’s discontinued subsidy of Canadian prices.

The worse our economy the higher the prices of everything will be + gov policies of disproportionate taxation of people who buy cars over $100k price tag put Canadians at a disadvantage.

• Agree
Reactions: wdepipes and MKC8
Final allocation of 2024 model year will be April 11, with constraints on April 18, and orders input deadline of April 22.

Those cars will be built in 2nd half of June, with delivery to Ontario mid July and rest of Canada mid Aug- mid Sept.

There will be a price increase coming for 2025 model year which will be publicly released as early as 2nd week of May.
That's correct as I mentioned last month in my 2024 build out thread. I had mentioned:
Anthony, the answer to your question is April. Next months allocations will be for the June build. I expect the first 2025's to be built on Friday June 21st.

I can now add to that I expect there to be a few "bonus" allocations late in April or early May for June build. Today, GM was pulling Canadian 3300 status sold orders and scheduling them for build next week. Some dealers are now cancelling stock orders and it has opened up room to build sold orders earlier.

Reactions: Todcam
Any Intel on the increase?
I am anticipating another 4K on the Stingray and 10K on the Z06. That may come in 2 parts. One with the 2025 announcement in May and another one in January.

Reactions: DenisC8

Hey Denis, you’re starting to sound like Mr Corvette!!😂Thanks, for this info 👍😊

today is the final day for 2024 allocations to be entered. There should be some Corvette news coming out this Friday April 26

Math for the entire 2024 production year: top Canadian dealers received 1 E-Ray, 15 Z06, and 84 Stingrays = 100 Corvettes in total.

my guess is total Canadian 2024 allocation will be around 2,250 Corvettes

my prediction for 2025 is that top Canadian dealers will get 1 ZR1, 30 Z06, 30 E-Ray, and 60 Stingrays for a total 120 Corvettes

if you have an order number will you be getting the car? Getting tired of waiting with no response for GM