if you have an order number will you be getting the car? Getting tired of waiting with no response for GM
If code status 1100 as of today, then no you will not be getting a 2024 and your order would need to be re-entered for 2025. If your order is code status 2000 or 3000 as of today then yes you will be getting a 2024

I am hearing today there's going to be an additional allocation for Canada. I had previously mentioned a bonus allocation might be coming and that seems to be the case here. April allocations were down due to the recall and some May allocations may be rushed through the process for a limited number of cars.

I just submitted a build on Friday so I'm hoping my dealer gets one of these bonus allocations. Be nice to avoid a price increase on the '25 but at this point I will just assume mine will be a '25.
What did you order? Did your dealer get an allocation last Thursday when some were sent out?

A Stingray, to my knowledge they did not receive an allocation last Thursday.
I have to ask (for those of us in the group that don't grasp onto things real quick).
You put in an 'order', but you're waiting on an allocation?
While we are delving into your personal business, your 'banner' shows you owning a 23 Z06, but now you are buying a Stingray?

Final allocation of 2024 model year will be April 11, with constraints on April 18, and orders input deadline of April 22.

Those cars will be built in 2nd half of June, with delivery to Ontario mid July and rest of Canada mid Aug- mid Sept.

There will be a price increase coming for 2025 model year which will be publicly released as early as 2nd week of May.

if you have an order number will you be getting the car? Getting tired of waiting with no response for GM
Hay sis my dealer pulling my leg. I have an order with deposit from Feb21 2021. My salesman phoned me on April 04 2024 and said they have an allocation for a z06 convertible. I gave them my spec for the convertible z06 with the z07 option and he phoned me last week and said that they have a build date of May 06 with no restrictions.

Winter beater?
i’m
Final allocation of 2024 model year will be April 11, with constraints on April 18, and orders input deadline of April 22.

Those cars will be built in 2nd half of June, with delivery to Ontario mid July and rest of Canada mid Aug- mid Sept.

There will be a price increase coming for 2025 model year which will be publicly released as early as 2nd week of May.

I am hearing today there's going to be an additional allocation for Canada. I had previously mentioned a bonus allocation might be coming and that seems to be the case here. April allocations were down due to the recall and some May allocations may be rushed through the process for a limited number of cars.
Do you have an idea on when these bonus allocations will be coming?

Last Thursday some went out. Do you need a hand getting a car right away is that why your asking?
I put in an order a week and a half ago and the dealer said they were hoping to get me an allocation in the next coming weeks. Since finding out that the last allocation for the 2024’s has already went through I’m starting to question my dealer a bit.

Are these a mystery?
Not to GM, but yes to everyone else on the planet! lol
At the end of the MY they usually reward larger dealers with allocations to fill up the MY. The next MY start is usually predetermined so they don't want to stop the line so they fill it with extra allocations.

Here are the current constraints and their allowances from corvetteblogger. I assume they are for the U.S. but the percentage is likely accurate.

2024 Stingray

• Z51 Performance Package (240)
• Non-Z51 Base (197)
• 1LT Trim Package (87)
• Q9I Gloss Black Wheels (87)
• 5ZU Stingray High Wing in Body Color (0)

2024 Corvette Z06

• J57 Carbon Ceramic Brakes (134)

I noticed yesterday, that CDN production has dropped back down to the average daily numbers prior to DLR stop build.

These are only approximate numbers but...
SEPT23- (early)FEB24 - 1000 Canadian C8 Stingrays built
FEB-MARCH - Zero due to DLR issue
APRIL24 only - 600 Canadian C8 Stingrays built

Here are the current constraints and their allowances from corvetteblogger. I assume they are for the U.S. but the percentage is likely accurate.

2024 Stingray

• Z51 Performance Package (240)
• Non-Z51 Base (197)
• 1LT Trim Package (87)
• Q9I Gloss Black Wheels (87)
• 5ZU Stingray High Wing in Body Color (0)

2024 Corvette Z06

• J57 Carbon Ceramic Brakes (134)
those are for the 2nd allocation cycle of April that US gets and Canada gets sometimes as a bonus.

May 9 should still be the 1st Allocation of 2025, but GM might change their plans...

I wonder if Canada will have to submit their orders again without knowing the 2025 price like last year

Reactions: Murray20c8