This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Feeling the love from the Corvette community

Apr 18, 2024
VetteCoins
Car
2024 C8 3LT HTC
Province
ON
I'm a first time Corvette owner and less than a month ago, I took delivery of a new 2024 C8 3LT HTC.

I have been taking it out almost everyday to just cruise around the city and on country roads. As much as I feel I should've anticipated this, I'm surprised that I'm getting a wave from every Corvette owner I see on the road, from C4 all the way to C8. I've even had conversations with another C8 owner while driving side by side! I'm sure this doesn't sound like a big deal to most others, but as a new owner, it's awesome, and I'm feeling very welcomed.

If anyone else is in the Brantford, ON area, fire me a message. Would love to hear about other's experiences with their Corvettes!

Nice. Get used to the wave, we always wave!

You are probably close enough to join one of Denis' cruises!

Heres a virtual wave ... get used to the attention .... and Congratulations on the C8

Appreciate the heads-up on this! I had to miss it, but I can see there's another one on June 8! I'll try to make sure my calendar is clear that day! Thanks again!

Reactions: Murray20c8