So looks like I cant use your deal to get the warranty either until I get delivery
You could maybe by paying now and I doubt the dealer would complain. Might just save $600 if the increase is the same as the US . Just think, you could put PPF on the bottom as well. ;) I may do just that on Monday, not gonna get much interest on that cash over the next month anyway.

You could maybe by paying now and I doubt the dealer would complain. Might just save $600 if the increase is the same as the US . Just think, you could put PPF on the bottom as well. ;) I may do just that on Monday, not gonna get much interest on that cash over the next month anyway.
You suggest I pay for the car before delivery when it's still sitting at the factory? Zero chance I would ever do that to save $600

Just an update everyone, the Warranty pricing in Canada increased this morning. For those that gave a credit card to Don Le before now he will honor the price.
The increase today was 15% which is approx $200 more depending on the warranty selected. Yearly increases are normal for warranties as are price increases on the cars.

Edit to my last post. Apparently there is NO GRACE PERIOD for warranty purchase. I have been advised a second price increase is imminent.
If you have been considering getting an extended warranty now is still a good time as the prices do go up each year.

Scott

Last edited:
Just in the process of getting Total plus GM Warranty

7 year 80,000 KM $2200.

7 year 100,000 KM $2600.

DM me if anyone else wants to get it, I can send you the guys contact. I personally went with the 7 year 80,000km for $2200, over the $1999 with 60,000km. As I plan on driving the car.

Reactions: Sea Wolf Z06
Hello all, I would like to clarify that GM raised the prices on all previous model years by about $200 which is normally what happens every year as the vehicle ages. The price for the 2024 model year actually remained the same with the employee price of $1999. It technically was not a price increase (more of a surcharge for the older model years). We have not had any official confirmation from GM that an actual price increase is happening but it is expected to on April 7th.

Feel free to ask any questions and I will try to be as active as I can. I have decided to join this great community after having met a few of you and will try to contribute any way I can.

Don

Hello all, I would like to clarify that GM raised the prices on all previous model years by about $200 which is normally what happens every year as the vehicle ages. The price for the 2024 model year actually remained the same with the employee price of $1999. It technically was not a price increase (more of a surcharge for the older model years). We have not had any official confirmation from GM that an actual price increase is happening but it is expected to on April 7th.

Feel free to ask any questions and I will try to be as active as I can. I have decided to join this great community after having met a few of you and will try to contribute any way I can.

Don
Welcome! Thanks for all you can do!

Don
I sent you a private message.

Edit to my last post. Apparently there is NO GRACE PERIOD for warranty purchase. I have been advised a second price increase is imminent.
If you have been considering getting an extended warranty now is still a good time as the prices do go up each year.

Scott
Northgate just gave me the price of $ 1999.00 today for the extended warranty , 7 year, 60,000 km . Can’t complain about that I guess. I did ask them about it a week or so ago and they didn’t seem to be positive about an increase at the time or obviously when but they said that within a couple of days they would have had to charge more.

Reactions: Mr.Corvette
Can I buy this warranty from you if I live in Quebec?
Hi Eric, I just got off the phone with Don and he can set you up with a warranty before May 7th. He has written you an email with his contact information already.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Scott