I can't believe how fast your car builds power Arun! That is insane! I've never seen a dyno run like that before.

The car sounds great Vince!!!! If your saving up for a cam, you may as well save up for some heads at the same time! :D

I can't believe how fast your car builds power Arun! That is insane! I've never seen a dyno run like that before.

The car sounds great Vince!!!! If your saving up for a cam, you may as well save up for some heads at the same time! :D

Apparently customers are lining up for Arun's cams as well as his dyno tunes.
He's a man of more talents than I realized.

More than that he's a heck of a nice chap who doesn't mind sharing info with his customers and answering your questions.

Not many people around like that these days. Kudos to one fine crew out there at Dasilva Motorsports.

C.

Good one SB -- not a lot different it seems to the new C7 exhaust which is awesome sounding. Steamer just posted a vid with its sound on it.

I like. Thanks for posting. Is the GHL exhaust a cut above say Magnaflow or the like?

C.

Thanks guys, I love it! Sure has wakened the car up. CCO, the GHL system seems to have more of a following south of the border and appears to be a higher end system. It has a lower growl and a bit louder than the Flowmasters I had on my previous vette. I'm really impressed with the no drone at highway speeds......just did a 2500klm trip so got a good feel for them now. I did a short clip from inside the car however I only made it to third gear before shutting the camera off as driving became more important than trying to hold the camera......(don't try this around other traffic......please!!)

Thanks Colin, I knew my 02 had hidden C7 qualities!! :rofl:

Geez -- I had hoped to keep the C4 just bone stock......but I'm getting the mod bug already b4 she even gets home.

Maybe I should just book it in and get a blower, meth, tune, headers and exhaust now and be done with it. LOL -- there goes another big chunk of the kid's inheritance...

by the time I'm done, he'll have just enough to bury me and that's it.:eek:

but hot damn this is going to be fun........eeeeeeeehaaaaaaa:rofl:

C.

Atta boy Colin. That's the spirit.

LOL, Terry, I knew you'd appreciate that.....
icon14.gif

Damn, I feel like I'm startin' over with a new car like my '11 over the last 2 years. Makes me feel young(er):) again.

-- on your mark; get set...................let the mods begin...

one ringy dingy, 2 ringy dingys -- sh*t it's holiday weekend......Tuesday morning it is then. :D:D

Hope to see you later on this morning at Simcoe if I can get Mom back up here to house and dog sit.

C.

The Borlas actually sound pretty good. The new Corvettes will never sound like the old stuff though as GM changed the firing order in 97 with the introduction of the LS1. You just have to make the new stuff sound as good. I would be interested to hear the Flow Master exhaust.

I’m thinking of getting Borla Cat Backs. Was hoping to hear a clip of a stock LS2 C6 with Borlas. I’m thinking I’ll get either a set of Type S or Type S11’s - I don’t know the difference between the two yet? If anyone else does please let me know, Thanks!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.