How does it sound on idle and normal cruising speeds? I find the stock NPP is barely noticeable at idle and cruising speeds. This is what is making me hesistant on buying an expensive exhaust because majority of people are city driving at lower speeds and that’s where you want louder sound too.
Where are you located? You're welcome to come by for a listen. Everyone has a different ideal sound, note, and level they want. For me I like this set up in all areas of my use.

Went on line and listened to Fabspeed product which was great. It says you lose NPP function:View attachment 113566
They have a couple offerings, one maintains the factory AFM valves and the other is a non valved system. I have the valved system. I wouldn't want to be running loud on some of my long highway trips or gentle cruises. Gives me the option for when I don't want the bark.

Hey guys I am looking on changing the exhaust on my C8 HTC which has the NPP exhaust currently and black tips, was wondering if anyone has any recommendations, may considers doing Sport Cats also.
Trying to keep it on budget (prefer under 3k with install), so would appreciate any information, as well as how much I could expect to pay in labour charges for both the exhaust and Sport Cats. Also is it possible to keep the current Black Tips I have with new exhaust?
Not sure $3K will do it buying Borla et al- maybe $6K. Good luck. I have looking for someone to install Borla for me and can't find anybody to do so in Vancouver area. Crazy!! Probably more luck in your neck of the woods?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.