I don't have the E-Ray's torque numbers committed to memory, but I'm pretty sure the AWD with the electric motor added to the mix, gives the E-Ray the most torque of the 3 versions of the car/ICE/EV power options. Probably needs it, as I'm pretty sure it's also the heaviest of the 3 cars, curb weight. The Stingray and Z06 engines have almost identical torque numbers, if I recall correctly. The Z06 has a significant edge on HP over the S-Ray.
That said, I like loud, when necessary.:cool:

I don't have the E-Ray's torque numbers committed to memory, but I'm pretty sure the AWD with the electric motor added to the mix, gives the E-Ray the most torque of the 3 versions of the car/ICE/EV power options.
Since the Stingray has higher torque than the Z06 then, of course the Eray will have more torque than the Z06.
The Z06 gets its HP from RPMs

A few days later, Eddie X said it again.

I'm leaning towards the ERay (I am on both lists). I drive my 2021 Z51 C8 daily and have 32 k kms on it now (and that's with it hibernating in the winter for about ten months over that time period).
I think the Z06 will be like my old racing bike; very quick but annoying as a daily driver.

Last edited:
Reactions: cdnz and Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.