Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I might be jumping ship. I'm enjoying my C7Z too much. Nothing to do with a pricing increase as I usually don't let those things deter me. It's just a sign of the times and if you want to play you'll have to pay. But I will wait until I get "the call" before making a decision one way or the other.
I'm in the same boat, enjoying my 2019 M7 C7Z 3LZ Z07, hard to beat. No way the c8z is worth 105k more than the same optioned car that I have. However I will likely wait until my turn is up before throwing in the towel. So disappointed in GM.

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat, enjoying my 2019 M7 C7Z 3LZ Z07, hard to beat. No way the c8z is worth 105k more than the same optioned car that I have. However I will likely wait until my turn is up before throwing in the towel. So disappointed in GM.
It's not only GM. Dodge wouldn't allow Canadians to spec order any 6.4L or 6.2L cars. That's why I'm here, because I couldn't order a Hellcat Red-eye for '23.

Does anyone know how much the Cacti color gonna be for Canada?
Screen Shot 2023-08-18 at 9.17.32 PM.png
$995

Since GM leaked the future E-Ray, I think its time to start an official E-Ray list of who is on the list...

Let us update this list, please let me know what month and year you got on the list.

@butsy - on the list since July 2021- Brian Cullens
@TCinthe6 - on the list since Sept 2021- Brian Cullens
@Cam_rabbits - on the list since Nov 2021- Brian Cullens
@black2010gs - on the list since April 2022- Brian Cullens
@Mr.Corvette - on the list since April 2022- Brian Cullens
@Red Devil - on the list since April 2022- Brian Cullens
@DenisC8 - on the list since Sept 2022- Brian Cullens
@nialll - on the list since Jan 2023- Brian Cullens

@Joe95Polo - on the list since July 2022- Wilson Niblett
@harshadt - on the list- Bill Spencer
@DW Ruby - on the list since March 2023- Finch (London)
@DW Ruby - on the list since March 2023- Ray Cullen
@DW Ruby - on the list since March 2023- Brian Cullen

@CamsC8 - on the list since July 2022- #1 at Ontario Motor Sales (Oshawa)
@black2010gs - on the list since Dec 2022- #4 at Ontario Motor Sales (Oshawa)
@D1J - on the list since Jan 2023- #5 at Ontario Motor Sales (Oshawa)

@netsinah - on the list since April 2021- #1 at Capital Chevrolet (Calgary)
@crazylegs - on the list since March 2022- #2 at Capital Chevrolet (Calgary)
@Jdm127 - on the list since July 2022 - #8 at Capital Chevrolet (Calgary)
@2020C8#49 - on the list since Jan 2023- (Calgary)
@Sturmgewehr- on the list since Feb 2023- Sherwood Park (Edmonton)

@Tazzman270 - November 2020 - #1 at SMP in Saskatoon
@DDHRocks - on the list since Sept 2021- #3 at SMP in Saskatoon
@pumpkinodin8844 - on the list since March 2023 - Kenora Chevrolet (Kenora, Ontario)
@JCWP - on the list- Kelowna, Dave Wheaton (Victoria), and Dueck (Vancouver)
Take me off the list , between the price increases and luxury tax it has priced me off the market.

Staying on for now. Let’s see what allocations look like.
Part constraints, potential strike actions, no increased capacity, and new international markets for GM to satisfy. Allocations for Canadians are only going to get worse.

I'm top 10 on the list at Cullen and I ain't holding my breath for a MY24.

Staying on, even though price increase is brutal. Have let my dealer know. If GM wants to push me to Porsche, they’re doing a good job.
I've played the Porsche game a few times and looked at what they have to offer today.

Realistically, if you're spending the same sort of money, you will end up with a nicely equipped base 911. A Carrera 4 GTS is in the $250K area. Porsche is nice...real nice. But it's still tough to beat Corvette value.

Reactions: Murray20c8 and KTJF
Part constraints, potential strike actions, no increased capacity, and new international markets for GM to satisfy. Allocations for Canadians are only going to get worse.

I'm top 10 on the list at Cullen and I ain't holding my breath for a MY24.
if you are top 10 and flexible with what you want to order, you have a good chance to get a 2024 as there will be constraints such as wheels and colors that will prevent others from ordering.

I would not be surprised if you get a call to submit your spec/order and sign a bill of sale in the next 3 months

My 2020 C8 2LT, Z51, lift and mag ride was $93,263 including destination but not taxes. The ERay I just priced out is $155,000 not including taxes. Not sure I can justify an extra approximate 60% of the price of my C8 for a car I can only drive May-September. After taxes it works out to about $85,000 more. For that money I can get a pretty nice winter ride (currently it’s a 2007 Toyota 4Runner)

My 2020 C8 2LT, Z51, lift and mag ride was $93,263 including destination but not taxes. The ERay I just priced out is $155,000 not including taxes. Not sure I can justify an extra approximate 60% of the price of my C8 for a car I can only drive May-September. After taxes it works out to about $85,000 more. For that money I can get a pretty nice winter ride (currently it’s a 2007 Toyota 4Runner)
It would be easier if you didn’t have a C8 currently, but every time you will get into your new E-Ray you will have a lingering though “is it worth extra 85,000” especially if that money could of gotten you a huge upgrade in the daily driver or winter car.

$85,000 out the door will get you a next generation top of the line 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro as an example

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread