Status
Not open for further replies.
The Build and Price has a estimated luxury tax at the bottom but no other taxes. Luxury tax would be at least$10k on the base. $50k X 20%= $10k.

My order just went 2000. Had to modify my order as the gloss black wheels on on constraint. NO estimate of how long it would take. So I think I will just get the base wheel and get them powder coated Carbon Flash.

Last edited:
The Build and Price has a estimated luxury tax at the bottom but no other taxes. Luxury tax would be at least$10k on the base. $50k X 20%= $10k.

My order just went 2000. Had to modify my order as the gloss black wheels on on constraint. NO estimate of how long it would take. So I think I will just get the base wheel and get them powder coated Carbon Flash.
congrats @NED, production is planned to start Dec 4th, 2023

Reactions: Murray20c8

Congrats @NED 👍
You also have the option of selling the stock wheels and going aftermarket.

Hey, what's up everyone? My name is Jay Singh and I'm from Winnipeg. New to the forum and excited to be here!

I'm #1 on the list with Birchwood Chevrolet in Winnipeg, I spoke to someone from the dealership last week and they were still waiting to hear, no updates on any allocation yet.

Welcome Jay! Check back with Birchwood Chevrolet on Thursday and ask them how many allocations they got for November.
These cars would be built in February as they are running a little behind due to the strike and parts issues.
Birchwood got 11 Corvettes for 2023 and for 2024 they had one car built in September and another one in October.
As they are averaging one a month, they should get your allocation this week if you want a Stingray. E-Ray allocation may take until the spring.

Last edited:
Welcome Jay! Check back with Birchwood Chevrolet on Thursday and ask them how many allocations they got for November.
These cars would be built in February as they are running a little behind due to the strike and parts issues.
Birchwood got 11 Corvettes for 2023 and for 2024 they had one car built in September and another one in October.
As they are averaging one a month, they should get your allocation this week if you want a Stingray. E-Ray allocation may take until the spring.
Nov allocations are coming Thursday Nov 16

• Informative
Hey, what's up everyone? My name is Jay Singh and I'm from Winnipeg. New to the forum and excited to be here!

I'm #1 on the list with Birchwood Chevrolet in Winnipeg, I spoke to someone from the dealership last week and they were still waiting to hear, no updates on any allocation yet.
Good to meet you since we have same situation in the same location. I'm in 1 on line with Murrays Chevrolet, Winnipeg and they have no update. Curious, when did who take a deposit for a E-Ray. I did this in Sept 2021.

Mr. Corvette: Do you know how many allocations Murray had in 2023?

Hi Murray Chevrolet had 18 Stingrays 1 70th anniversary Stingray and 2 Z06's in 2023.
They have had 2 cars in 2024 on Sept 30th and October 27th. Perhaps you've seen the one
built in September as it should have arrived by now.
I have been told E-Ray allocations now next Thursday the 16th. Have to wait to find out.

Last edited:
Hi Murray Chevrolet had 18 Stingrays 1 70th anniversary Stingray and 2 Z06's in 2023.
They have had 2 cars in 2024 on Sept 30th and October 27th. Perhaps you've seen the one
built in September as it should have arrived by now.
I have been told E-Ray allocations tomorrow. Have to wait to find out.
I really appreciate this information. Keeping my fingers crossed, so I recognize my chances are slim until more Canadian E-Ray allocations get more than single digits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread