I'm New Here
2 You're 10
Jan 15, 2011
Brantford, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
none yet
Hi Forum friends:
Here is a picture of the Supervette package on a C6 Convertible, Man I love this bodykit! especially on this convertible! I guess these cars are 5 inches wider!
Marius
Corvette enthusiast

suprvette.jpg

Very nice Marius --- I like wider too.:D
That one looks wicked. Love the hood and have something like that in mind for mine sometime down the road. Manny knows the kit I want (it's on another one I saw at Manny's recently) Looks the same but not sure.

Manny -- you know the one I mean? (LeMans blue C6 with kit) -- same as this one?

Splitter, side skirts, front and rear spoiler, and that lovely hood. YUMMY!

C.

Very nice Marius --- I like wider too.:D
That one looks wicked. Love the hood and have something like that in mind for mine sometime down the road. Manny knows the kit I want (it's on another one I saw at Manny's recently) Looks the same but not sure.

Manny -- you know the one I mean? (LeMans blue C6 with kit) -- same as this one?

Splitter, side skirts, front and rear spoiler, and that lovely hood. YUMMY!

C.

The hood on the Grants is the Lingenfelter Twin Turbo hood , and the skirts and front lip are from West Coast Customs Parts .

Nice kit either way .

Thumbs up!!

Today I gave thumbs up to two vette's, a black C6 Z06 on the 403 westbound near woodstock, and a red C5 vert on powerline rd Brantford, so here goes thumbs up to the rest of them!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.