Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
The good doctor from Swift Current, Saskatchewan has been missing in action for a while now. Anybody heard anything from or about him. Do hope all is well.

Saw his car at Manny's a number of years ago, wonder if he still has it.

I remember the car sitting up on one of the lifts so I could not get a good look at it. That was at Manny's open house a few years ago.

Another good guy missing in action is LSXtacy. He was working at Manny's but he too has gone MIA.

One other one who left before I got to meet him was TQ racr. He left for the strangest reason as I recall. Somebody yelled at him for letting his dog crap in a field. Never figured that one out.

I remember the car sitting up on one of the lifts so I could not get a good look at it. That was at Manny's open house a few years ago.

Another good guy missing in action is LSXtacy. He was working at Manny's but he too has gone MIA.

One other one who left before I got to meet him was TQ racr. He left for the strangest reason as I recall. Somebody yelled at him for letting his dog crap in a field. Never figured that one out.

That does sound odd Murray. Quinn craps in my field all the time.... lol....

But MIA or semi MIA is not unfamiliar here. We have lots of members that are still around but not as vocal as others, and then we have other members that just suddenly disappear. Obviously health reasons can be attributed for many, but in all fairness, people also go through changes in lifestyle, family matters, move away, sell their cars, take up different hobbies, whatever. I always click on the members receiving the Happy Birthday notices to see the last time they checked in. Nik has modified it lately to only send out to members who have logged on in the previous year.... they don't need to post... just logging into the site indiates they are still around.... Surprising how many previously very active members have gone silent.

Interesting that Terry's car has re-surfaced. I am 90% sure it's his. Hopefully the poster asking about it comes back to chat.

Rob is another member who hasn't logged in for a few months. Really hope everything is ok in his world too.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Interesting bit of news re birthday wishes. I usually checked to see when the last time they posted but with this information well I now know they have been at least been around.

It takes a minute to wish somebody a Happy Birthday and I don't think I have ever not done it. A special day is a special day I guess.

Lol. There were, and are a lot of really good members on here, then there are the members that just won't go away, right Bill?....... :p

I hope Rob is doing well, as well, I have not seen Steamer on here for a while. Quite a few really good people that have moved on for whatever reasons, but that's how it goes. We seem to keep getting more and more great people on here all the time!

I'm thinking of leaving as well. You guys are getting on my nerves!:bag::Smuggrin:

Bill

Bill Bill Bill.... I only have one thing to say to that....

care.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm thinking of leaving as well. You guys are getting on my nerves!:bag::Smuggrin:

Bill
Lol. I tried that recently. It didn’t work and I was more upset that I tried to leave. And if I did,I’d miss the reason I own my car. Not sure if that makes sense or not. And I’d miss posting this emoji too..... :Party:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.