I'm sure the Eray guys will listen to his voice longer than I did...lol
LOL ... I can sure see everyone's point

His vids have now turned into a plug for his cars and bids .... and the dialog is pretty much the same only the car changes .

Nonetheless I watched the whole thing ... and the E-Ray he features is just stunning in that color combo.

Dont know if any of you have seen this ... but for who ever hasn't ...

Enjoy

Good review. I made it all the way through; but, his voice made me want to close him down. $175K gets you a loaded E-Ray. Why could you not track it? I think it would perform very well on the track. ZER pkg. priced well.

I don't think anyone is arguing that you can't put an eray on a track. But it is not a track focussed car by todays standards.

Sure, clicking the ZER box will get you some sticky tires, but the car leans more to a grand touring ride than something with zero compromise designed to spit out lap times that exploit every element of the chassis.

Reactions: GM MUSL
You sent me a video on a drag strip,not a E-RAY on a track.
I think you may not have watched the entire video, the last half is on a road course track. Its amazing on track from what I see. According to at least one GM engineer, if you want to set the fastest lap times get a Z06 but if you want a track performer that can handle colder track mornings, changes in track conditions, and generally cooler climate like Michigan (same as Ontario) the Eray is the choice. Go to minute 16:30

One of the best things about my current Corvette and several previous ones including Z06, is that I can drive it on Track like it is intended to be used. That is my main reason for having it. Every new version is better than the previous one, so I upgrade every few years. I do 10 or more track days a year so I have some experience. I am an intermediate level driver and have never competed - just love the lapping days and learning. It can be hot cold damp etc. you book your track event and get what ever is there that day. I have one type of tires MP4S and mainly drive to and from the track. My driving skills are not advanced enough to drive a new Z06 at its limits with varying conditions so after a lot of thought I passed on my Z06 allocation and have an Eray coming. I expect that I will be have better lap times in an Eray than a Z06.

I think you may not have watched the entire video, the last half is on a road course track. Its amazing on track from what I see. According to at least one GM engineer, if you want to set the fastest lap times get a Z06 but if you want a track performer that can handle colder track mornings, changes in track conditions, and generally cooler climate like Michigan (same as Ontario) the Eray is the choice. Go to minute 16:30

One of the best things about my current Corvette and several previous ones including Z06, is that I can drive it on Track like it is intended to be used. That is my main reason for having it. Every new version is better than the previous one, so I upgrade every few years. I do 10 or more track days a year so I have some experience. I am an intermediate level driver and have never competed - just love the lapping days and learning. It can be hot cold damp etc. you book your track event and get what ever is there that day. I have one type of tires MP4S and mainly drive to and from the track. My driving skills are not advanced enough to drive a new Z06 at its limits with varying conditions so after a lot of thought I passed on my Z06 allocation and have an Eray coming. I expect that I will be have better lap times in an Eray than a Z06.

Exactly. Well said. Plus, living here in Lotus land I hope to drive it more fall/winter.

Great video - thanks!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.