I have a strange rattling noise in my door I took everything out from the panel and it still rattle any tips?
The usual advice.

If under warranty see a dealer.

If not under warranty, see a dealer. My experience is tearing door panels out often creates rattles.

Are you sure it is in the door? Squeaks and rattles can be directionally misleading.

Assembly line personnel often use doors as garbage cans. If that beer can didn't get removed before the door's trim panel went on, that's maybe what you're dealing with.
I doubt the BG crew would do that. I think that is an urban legend. They only drank pop on the assy line! ;)

Reactions: BCL
I doubt the BG crew would do that. I think that is an urban legend. They only drank pop on the assy line! ;)
Lol.
I highly doubt the BG lads are any different than every other auto assembly crew.
Extra screws often get tossed into doors too.
Rivet ends.....those were often sent inside doors.
Or the bottles with a note(s) inside......."how long did it take you to find this?"
Not everything gets removed before the door panels are installed......lol.
You'd be very surprised at what goes on inside an assembly plant ;-)

• Clever
Reactions: BCL and MKinOntario
yes but they said they can’t do anything about it
So you spend over 100K, and the dealer "can't do anything"!?!?! That's BS if I ever heard it. I'd be really P.O. I had a dealer refuse to work on mine once, said it was too old. I've never gone back and have mean mouthed him every chance I get. I'd be writing letters to GM and my lawyer.

Reactions: BCL and MKinOntario
It's "plausible". I spent 3 summers in the Ontario Truck Plant in Oakville. Don't ask.
The car wasn't parked in the Arizona desert recently was it? Western Diamondbacks like to curl up in warm car doors.

Lol.
I highly doubt the BG lads are any different than every other auto assembly crew.
Extra screws often get tossed into doors too.
Rivet ends.....those were often sent inside doors.
Or the bottles with a note(s) inside......."how long did it take you to find this?"
Not everything gets removed before the door panels are installed......lol.
You'd be very surprised at what goes on inside an assembly plant ;-)
No, I wouldn't. I worked in one for 3 summers.

Reactions: BCL and AxeZ06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.