Looking at new rims and rubber to get rid go the loud run flats as well as a Corsa sport exhaust system, hope my connection here in Red Deer comes up with a good price. Will post pictures of the new rims and Michelin rubber
Rob

It's not legal to remove smog equipment. 3-4 years ago, the MOE guys started pulling over our old cars and checking for emissions related equipment. Fines can get pretty stiff. I put repro manifolds and the smog pump system back on the Chevelle rather than watch over my shoulder all the time. The pump really has little effect on hp output. It's not worth taking off.
Some time this summer, I will be getting new rubber for the car. It's working so nicely right now, I don't want to mess with anything. Just get rid of this snow so that we can get out on the road again. I'll be having lunch with some of the guys today, so that's a lot better than sitting around complaining.

Good luck getting the most marked-up equipment from the most arrogant shop in Canada.

Money could be better spent elsewhere, but I will say this--whatever you get, and whatever you pay for it, they will at least do the job right.

The will just way overcharge while doing so.

Check out Moretto Motorsportz in Edmonton to compare first.

• Agree
Reactions: C7Heaven
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.