This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Do not wait too long.

putting off your dreams is unhealthy as well. of course financial concerns will ultimately be the biggie. but when it is doable i have never understood the reasoning behind not pulling the trigger. it will always be in your mind that something is missing and will eat away at you. i put it off until i couldn't take it any more , my issue is space. i have a lovely spot on the lake but no place to build a proper shop. i bought an acre lot just minutes away and have plans to build a new house with a large well equipped shop [ another dream ]. then i will build another race car, something i had to give up many years ago. perhaps my lake house will fulfill someone else's dream and that would be a good feeling. my 76 is my time machine i get into the car and i am transported to a different era. my cares melt away and i am with my old pals again some of whom are long gone. don't put things off untill they are bucket list items. do them now,create some new good old days.wow, i feel like i have just written a novel,sorry about the length. doug

Users who are viewing this thread