putting off your dreams is unhealthy as well. of course financial concerns will ultimately be the biggie. but when it is doable i have never understood the reasoning behind not pulling the trigger. it will always be in your mind that something is missing and will eat away at you. i put it off until i couldn't take it any more , my issue is space. i have a lovely spot on the lake but no place to build a proper shop. i bought an acre lot just minutes away and have plans to build a new house with a large well equipped shop [ another dream ]. then i will build another race car, something i had to give up many years ago. perhaps my lake house will fulfill someone else's dream and that would be a good feeling. my 76 is my time machine i get into the car and i am transported to a different era. my cares melt away and i am with my old pals again some of whom are long gone. don't put things off untill they are bucket list items. do them now,create some new good old days.wow, i feel like i have just written a novel,sorry about the length.:D doug

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread