Apr 30, 2012
Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2005 C6 1SB
We laid some laminate flooring about three years ago from a specialty store in our area. We wanted to get some more but it has been discontinued already. Someone, somewhere must have some sitting in a warehouse. My internet searches haven't brought up anything. I figured someone on this site might just know something more than just about Corvettes. :D What I am looking for is Diamond 1390TOPAZ and about 250 square feet if I can get it. I know it's a shot in the dark. HELP

Keith..
I get into DIY stores often...
You wouldn't have a picture of the box/wrapper for the flooring..would you?
Even a pic of the flooring itself.
That may help

graham

PS
When I first saw this heading I thought it was another C7 restraint...!
I thought
"Oh my.! Those poor C7 guys can no longer get the laminate floor option!"
LOL

Flooring

What I am looking for is DIAMOND, Decor: 1390TOPAZ Pushlock by Unilin.
There is another tag G29178. Any help would be appreciated. It is sort of a medium oak look with very shiny finish. Everything we see now is more of a matte finish with very few options in the shiny finish. I will be doing the hall and rec room. This will only butt up against the existing flooring at two door openings so I could go with something else similar and we did see something that was pretty close. Then I got the idea to hunt around a little. A web site for end of line stuff might be something to start up. Stores have lots of end of line stuff as do people. I have two boxes of the 1390TOPAZ. Not much good without more of the same. People have to have lots of this stuff stored away at home taking up space.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.