Mine was built March 19. Landed in Edmonton yesterday at the rail yard. Trucked to its final destination today
Omg are you kidding almost two months from build date until delivery! Enjoy the new ride. Spectacular car!

Yeah, something went down with my car. Arrived with 60kms on it as well. But other than that, I absolutely love the car. Contacted GM for info, but not holding my breath.

Reactions: Climber17
Yeah, something went down with my car. Arrived with 60kms on it as well. But other than that, I absolutely love the car. Contacted GM for info, but not holding my breath.
60 k. Wow, you would think they should disclose if there were issues. I’m still waiting for delivery of mine and it’ll be 8 weeks on Thursday from build. Will be interested to see my odometer reading. Maybe there were some shenanigans at the rail yard in Ingersoll! Let everyone know if GM gives you any info. And enjoy the car.

60 k. Wow, you would think they should disclose if there were issues. I’m still waiting for delivery of mine and it’ll be 8 weeks on Thursday from build. Will be interested to see my odometer reading. Maybe there were some shenanigans at the rail yard in Ingersoll! Let everyone know if GM gives you any info. And enjoy the car.
Did you finally get your car?

Did you finally get your car?
Yes I did, thanks for asking. Got the call 2 days after that post and took delivery May 21. Dealer told me that my car went the entire distance by truck. He’d had 3 cars before mine on trains that all received some damage, I saw one of them and I wouldn’t have been happy. I’m really enjoying the car; worth the wait!

Yes I did, thanks for asking. Got the call 2 days after that post and took delivery May 21. Dealer told me that my car went the entire distance by truck. He’d had 3 cars before mine on trains that all received some damage, I saw one of them and I wouldn’t have been happy. I’m really enjoying the car; worth the wait!
I’m glad to hear you finally got yours, I’m guessing one of those 3 your talking about was mine, however mine didn’t have any damage at all.
It arrived at the dealership and very soon after I picked it up, so no time for any repairs to it.

It’s sure nice to hear there are C8s getting through despite the crazy world we live in just now! My car was ordered and deposit paid in late summer 2021. It went into production in mid to late October. And shipped in early November with a dealer delivery date here on Vancouver Island, of November 19, 2021.
At my dealers computer, I was able to see its movement from Bowling Green to the GTA and onto Winnipeg in early November. Then onto somewhere in Edmonton a week or so later. Unfortunately severe weather hampered its continuation. So there it sat! And I presume still sits!
Here it is now January 12, 2022 and nothing has changed! Despite calls to my dealer and to the customer care line, nobody is saying anything other than “congratulations its shipped”. Repeated attempts yield nothing more. A complete communication void. It seems the more I push for answers the less responsive everyone gets.
There is little I can do but sit and wait! But I just want to let others know, this whole process is fraught with highs and lows. You, the customer are the only one that truly cares!
The real frustrations mine, is with a large company who accepts a nearly $100,000 order and doesn‘t see any obligation to provide any kind of reasonable communication regardless of circumstance.
Its a sad state of affairs!
Barney

It’s sure nice to hear there are C8s getting through despite the crazy world we live in just now! My car was ordered and deposit paid in late summer 2021. It went into production in mid to late October. And shipped in early November with a dealer delivery date here on Vancouver Island, of November 19, 2021.
At my dealers computer, I was able to see its movement from Bowling Green to the GTA and onto Winnipeg in early November. Then onto somewhere in Edmonton a week or so later. Unfortunately severe weather hampered its continuation. So there it sat! And I presume still sits!
Here it is now January 12, 2022 and nothing has changed! Despite calls to my dealer and to the customer care line, nobody is saying anything other than “congratulations its shipped”. Repeated attempts yield nothing more. A complete communication void. It seems the more I push for answers the less responsive everyone gets.
There is little I can do but sit and wait! But I just want to let others know, this whole process is fraught with highs and lows. You, the customer are the only one that truly cares!
The real frustrations mine, is with a large company who accepts a nearly $100,000 order and doesn‘t see any obligation to provide any kind of reasonable communication regardless of circumstance.
Its a sad state of affairs!
Barney
Sorry to hear Barney, but it might just be because GM does care that it hasn't gone further. Sometimes rail shipping is hazardous in winter and so it is likely locked away inside a building protected from the elements. With the weather in BC lately it might be a precaution.

Barney, I feel your pain. Mine sat in the GTA area for a month before it was finally shipped out to Alberta. Nearly two months from build to dealer delivery. I can say the car is awesome and when you do get it you will be very happy with it!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.