Yes the GM Essential Care Maintenance plan would cover the transmission fluid and filter change at the intervals specified in the owners manual. You can PM me your VIN and contact number if you would like me to check if your vehicle is eligible

View attachment 123462

Don
What does “ if applicable “ actually imply ? And would the “ shock absorber ( suspension) “ line apply to mag ride such as replacement if one or more of them had issues ? Thanks. And thanks for all of your valuable insight.

I'm thinking about a class action lawsuit. I wasn't offered this maintenance package at all...
Actually I wasn't either. My selling dealership offered the extended warranty (at a stupid price) and ceramic coating (ditto), but no mention of the maintenance plan. It was in another thread here that I saw the maintenance plan mentioned so I contacted Don to get the details. Seems like a good deal if you get it early and plan to keep the car (I am).

Actually I wasn't either. My selling dealership offered the extended warranty (at a stupid price) and ceramic coating (ditto), but no mention of the maintenance plan. It was in another thread here that I saw the maintenance plan mentioned so I contacted Don to get the details. Seems like a good deal if you get it early and plan to keep the car (I am).

I was offered 3rd party warranty from one of the big 3. They must make major coin off of it...

No, I didn't take it or the PPF lol...

I
I Spoke with Don this morning and it's a new offering for 2023-2024 models and just recently it as been open to used cars. That's why it was not offered...

Also, this pre-paid maintenance program is not offered for Z06 and ZR1... ;) according to this link "terms & conditions" document. Refer to this site.

1713906642068.png

If it was offered to me (I don't remember) I likely wouldn't have taken it since I always did my own regular maintenance. But since I got the C8 and realized what it took to maintain the DCT and since I can't find the oil at a reasonable price it makes sense to take it. Which I did. Now I can get the DCT fluid changed and an oil change at the same time.