The engine oil and DCT fluid are specialty items, not easy to find in Canada, so third party garages may not want the bother.
Possibly but in 2 years from now , you never know. Also my garage, they have done Porsches and Audi R8s so they are used to sports car labor. And if they cannot then will live with my decisions. Send the wife back to work.

Well, it will be the dealership. Over 400 $, for now anyway , at my local garage. He says, that oil, is very expensive and it is a race type of oil but the filter is only 17 $ :confused:. The sun is out :Hurray:.
The oil filter is very common. It's the same one for my 2014 Malibu. The oil is not currently sold at C.T. or even any of the parts stores. It is available at Rapid Lube where Jack's cousin's kid works funny enough.

Reactions: Bunny hop
The oil filter is very common. It's the same one for my 2014 Malibu. The oil is not currently sold at C.T. or even any of the parts stores. It is available at Rapid Lube where Jack's cousin's kid works funny enough.
Amazon as well. A couple of months ago it was $112 , for a case of 6 .

I do get the first DCT oil and filter change for free at 12000 kms. Which I will get in November before storing the car. The next DCT is at 72 kms. I will get my first oil change this Tuesday for free. After that, once every year. Oil change once a year is what 250.00$
Transmission oil must be changed every 3 years
Transmission filter at 12000km and then at 36000km
Engine coolant every 5 years
Brake fluid every 5 years
Engine oil every year
Cabinet filter every 2 years
Engine filter every 3-4 years
All of those maintenance are included in the pre-paid maintenance program. So it's worth the money even if you don't drive much.

I found out today that GM does not offer a maintenance program for the ERAY. Does any one hear different?

I found out today that GM does not offer a maintenance program for the ERAY. Does any one hear different?
Yes that is correct. Unfortunately the ERAY and Z06 are excluded from the maintenance program but are eligible for the GMPP warranty.