Status
Not open for further replies.
Daytime running lights have been mandated since the mid to late '90's
I was talking about the "software problem could cause the lower beam headlamps not to turn on as it becomes dark outside if the multi-function switch is in the "OFF"" part, I've never been a fan of poor descriptions. I understand the DRL are the issue, I just expect the headlights to be OFF if the switch is OFF, just my sense of humour.

Where on the mychevy app do I check for recalls?
IMG_2054.png

The fix must be coming soon. My dads 23 Colorado has the same recall and our local Chevy dealer said that they can reflash his next week while he waits.
About bloody time. And after they get around to flashing the ones still in Kentucky it will be at least another six weeks wait for shipping.

Does your dealer give you any ETA for the fix? Knowing that might help a little. At this point who knows how long it may be to take delivery? Let’s hope this issue has somebodies attention! For now it appears as tho they’ve just stopped producing Canadian cars. I’m not sure if we can read anything into that?

Hi Guys, my car is at the dealership and all ready for me to take possession but the dealer wont release the corvette to me because they have to fix a recall of faulty daytime running lights. The dealer says GM has'nt made a fix for the computer problem so im in limbo. My car has been sitting a whole week waiting for GM to fix this. Needless to say im getting frustrated because its paid for and sitting at the dealership. anyone else in this situation?
Yes I am in same boat. I went to pick up my new 2024 Corvette on Feb 23rd only to be told of this recall and cannot take possession. Just got of phone with them today and they have no date for when this will be fixed. Beyond frustrating as I had booked PPF and exhaust upgrades only to now have to cancel those appt. as I have not clue when car will be available. So my paid for and insured car is sitting in dealer showroom.

Yes I am in same boat. I went to pick up my new 2024 Corvette on Feb 23rd only to be told of this recall and cannot take possession. Just got of phone with them today and they have no date for when this will be fixed. Beyond frustrating as I had booked PPF and exhaust upgrades only to now have to cancel those appt. as I have not clue when car will be available. So my paid for and insured car is sitting in dealer showroom.
Count your blessings. It’s here and inside, warm and dry and not sitting outside the factory in Kentucky . And not even being offered a Mint Julep.

Reactions: Sea Wolf Z06
I am having the same issue in toronto as Mark in Calgary. I bought my 2024 2 LT off the showroom floor after someone else's financing fell through. I've arranged for insurance paid a deposit, approved on financing etc. and have everything ready to go. The car has just been sitting there for about a month now collecting dust. Apparently they out a stop delivery on it and can't give it to me. They were originally waiting on a high wing spoiler to arrive, but now its just getting a bit ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread