2/8
14,545 > 14,729 = 185

1644418284925.png

Murray or anyone. Quick Question. Do we have an approximate amount of c8 cars here in Canada. Just curious. I would ballpark about 4500 or so.
I sent an email to GM Canada "Customer Care" asking why they didn't publish Canadian stats for how many Corvettes sold at say the top 50 dealers. They sent me back the usual "we care about your concerns" email but long and short said that is not their area and I should write (not e-mail) to GM Corporate and pose my questions. I do plan to do that. It would be very helpful to all of us if we knew the top volume dealers in Canada or each province. Knowing total number sold in Canada would also be interesting.

I sent an email to GM Canada "Customer Care" asking why they didn't publish Canadian stats for how many Corvettes sold at say the top 50 dealers. They sent me back the usual "we care about your concerns" email but long and short said that is not their area and I should write (not e-mail) to GM Corporate and pose my questions. I do plan to do that. It would be very helpful to all of us if we knew the top volume dealers in Canada or each province. Knowing total number sold in Canada would also be interesting.
top 3 dealers are all in Ontario and deliver 90-100 C8s per year each

top 3 dealers are all in Ontario and deliver 90-100 C8s per year each
How do we know that? Several dealers claim to be the biggest but none of the three will tell you what their allocation was last year, believe me I tried to find out. I am sympathetic to them wanting to protect their information but we need GM Canada to follow the example of GM USA and release the sales numbers for the top 100 dealers each year.

How do we know that? Several dealers claim to be the biggest but none of the three will tell you what their allocation was last year, believe me I tried to find out. I am sympathetic to them wanting to protect their information but we need GM Canada to follow the example of GM USA and release the sales numbers for the top 100 dealers each year.
I see those number somewhere and it’s was in the 1400 for 2020 and in the 1600-1700 for 2021

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.