So crazy that our orders were submitted at the same time yet your car is here and the other 5 of us are still at TPW status!

But very happy for you as it's probably the first Red Mist in Canada!
Yes that has surprised everyone including Spencers. I’m not picking it up until salts off road in later April.

Oh... my SN is lower than you... ;-) Unfortunately, I don't think it is on the same truck since I am Still at 4B00. snif, snif.. Mine is a 2LT Z51 E.L.Blue, Natural interior, yellow caliper, not a common combo, just in case you where there at the drop off.
Keep me posted if you see it.
your car will take a little bit longer to arrive, it will come by train

Not until the salts off the road in later April. It will be in Spencers showroom until then. Being ceramic wax coated first to protect the paint.
This is actually smart, since you won't be driving your c8 in winter and the warranty will start in April when you pick up your car. 👍

Reactions: canadiansteelman
This is actually smart, since you won't be driving your c8 in winter and the warranty will start in April when you pick up your car. 👍
Speaking of warranty??? anyone going with the warranty? I usually dont when i buy cars, but im thinking I should with this C8? of course it wont be driven in winter and will sit stored for those months.... any thoughts?

anyone know the current BG numbers?
01_dec_305abeaf92c3ce70c19ba3adf2db73c6c379183b.jpg

Anyone know what are the working hours of the 2 shifts at the KY BG plan?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.