They accepted the order, call GM order Management ( 18006685846 ) on Monday and ask them your event Status. They will let you know. You will need your order number and your dealer code.
Good luck, hope I'm wrong. Not trying to be negative, but I received the same email. I called GM and they advised I was still at 1100.

Good luck, hope I'm wrong. Not trying to be negative, but I received the same email. I called GM and they advised I was still at 1100.
The old solid news from the CC eh?
They should not be saying that if it's 1100

No "accepted by GM" means at least 2000
Hey Murray that's what I thought too.

Until I recieved this from GM

Dear Mr. XXXX

Thank you for your recent communication to General Motors.

We have located your order XXXXXX At this time your order has been accepted by GM and will be placed in sequence for production. Presently we are unable to provide a Target Production Week however we do recommend you follow up with your dealership or Customer Care in 3-4 weeks for further details.

Thank you for contacting General Motors.

called GM order Management, they advised I was still at 1100.

Hey Murray that's what I thought too.

Until I recieved this from GM

Dear Mr. XXXX

Thank you for your recent communication to General Motors.

We have located your order XXXXXX At this time your order has been accepted by GM and will be placed in sequence for production. Presently we are unable to provide a Target Production Week however we do recommend you follow up with your dealership or Customer Care in 3-4 weeks for further details.

Thank you for contacting General Motors.

called GM order Management, they advised I was still at 1100.
Ya, I didn't see your post until after mine.
The CC strikes again!

1449 > 1612 =164

1609860836019.png

I'm wondering if it's because we are seeing way more HTCs...
I've been told that there are x number of stations which include HTC stations. Coupes sit in those stations for the tact time without anything being done to them. So no, it shouldn't take any longer if that is true.

Nope...I think they have reverted back to 8 hour shifts instead of the 10s they were working.
I was told they have always been working 8 hour shifts. They have 2 hours between shifts where they have to clean.
If you add the 11.6 cars per hour they expected to 16 hours you get what I show in my SS

They accepted the order, call GM order Management ( 18006685846 ) on Monday and ask them your event Status. They will let you know. You will need your order number and your dealer code.
Anyone know dealer code for Cullen? I called Cullen and asked to check event status my order was in workbench but was told that workbench is not showing any event statuses for 2021s even though I have an order number. I was told to be patient.

Anyone know dealer code for Cullen? I called Cullen and asked to check event status my order was in workbench but was told that workbench is not showing any event statuses for 2021s even though I have an order number. I was told to be patient.
Who did you talk to? That is totally inaccurate.
That said, perhaps he simply meant you are still at 1100. Which only means your order was entered in Workbench. GM has not accepted it. Any dealer can enter an order even if they never sold a corvette.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.