Found this info on GM Authority website:

In total, the GM Bowling Green Assembly plant in Kentucky will produce 20,368 examples of the 2020 Corvette, including 16,787 coupes and 3,581 convertibles. Of those, 18,577 were delivered to customers in the United States – representing 91.2 percent of the entire production run. A further 1,490 units, equivalent to 7.3 percent of the total production run, were delivered in Canada, along with 162 in the Middle East and 139 in Mexico.

18,849 > 19,043 = 195
sssssmok'n

1607611813271.png

Found this info on GM Authority website:

In total, the GM Bowling Green Assembly plant in Kentucky will produce 20,368 examples of the 2020 Corvette, including 16,787 coupes and 3,581 convertibles. Of those, 18,577 were delivered to customers in the United States – representing 91.2 percent of the entire production run. A further 1,490 units, equivalent to 7.3 percent of the total production run, were delivered in Canada, along with 162 in the Middle East and 139 in Mexico.
Actually that is correct but it includes 912 CTF's of which most will be destroyed.

The CTF vehicles are not destroyed. After GM is finished with them they are auctioned off to dealers.
The early test vehicles which are mostly hand built and have VIN's ending in EX are destroyed.

The CTF vehicles are not destroyed. After GM is finished with them they are auctioned off to dealers.
The early test vehicles which are mostly hand built and have VIN's ending in EX are destroyed.
Not all of them are auctioned off. 50 were already allotted to dealers. But there were likely many CTF's ending in EX. Who knows how many. They are part of the 912.

Very likely Murray! It appears they will finish 2020s today or Monday.

Super exciting for us waiting at 3000.
Just informed that my order went to 3400. Received my VIN number this morning! Its so nice working with a dealer who is as passionate about my C8 order as I am.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.