Except it will be outside! Not sure I'd prefer that. Let's hope they concentrate on making Northern cars first!
got my VIN =13,897.if they start back on The 19th mine should be on the 22nd of October.Will it get here to Ottawa before mid November snow?My dealers 3rd I am 4th allocation must of backed out as they got a 3lt that just came in at 113,000.must be gouging a bit

Reactions: Murray20c8
got my VIN =13,897.if they start back on The 19th mine should be on the 22nd of October.Will it get here to Ottawa before mid November snow?
If they can build 165 or better per day than you will be built mid day Thursday. 13,848 > 14,012 = 165
Better hope they ship it right away as they are stopping shipping to Canada sometime in November.

Last edited:
If they can build 165 or better per day than you will be built mid day Thursday. 13,848 > 14,012 = 165
the last 2 years it snowed here in Ottawa on the 14th of november.So hopefully I can get it home to store😭.My dealer just received delivery last Thursday of their 3rd allocation.I guess the person backed out as it advertised on there site d'orleans sale.They had a VIN in the early 8000's and just got it

2010. Wasn't bounced as I had my seat belt on.

Crunch.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.