4091 > 4272 = 182

1634226970994.png

Jeff Easton from Brian Cullen mentioned on Facebook Transmission shortages again and hence why Canada received small allocations so far...
If it doesn't come from Corvette Blogger then it can't be true. lol. A grain of salt is required here. Other than Friday production has begun to fly. To me that indicates Jeff is wrong.

Reactions: motordr
Jeff Easton from Brian Cullen mentioned on Facebook Transmission shortages again and hence why Canada received small allocations so far...
Seems probably true. I messaged Jeff last month I was 81, this month I'm 78. Only got 3 allocations for October. I figured the big dealerships would get at least 8-10 per month. Apparently not lol! Hopefully the dealerships start to get a few more allocations or we will all be waiting awhile. Maybe WN or Spencers are getting more? I started at 116 in April and I'm now 78.

Seems probably true. I messaged Jeff last month I was 81, this month I'm 78. Only got 3 allocations for October. I figured the big dealerships would get at least 8-10 per month. Apparently not lol! Hopefully the dealerships start to get a few more allocations or we will all be waiting awhile. Maybe WN or Spencers are getting more? I started at 116 in April and I'm now 78.
Every dealer is different. I started at 109 on 5 May with Bill Spencer, I was 36 in September. Haven't heard their October numbers yet.

Reactions: JoeyBats
Apparently Spencer's receives a lot more allocations than Cullen's
I wouldn't say a lot more. Marginal at best. In a normal year the large three get about 100 to 125. Cullens was largest in 2019, Spencers by 1 or 2 in 2020MY

I wouldn't say a lot more. Marginal at best. In a normal year the large three get about 100 to 125. Cullens was largest in 2019, Spencers by 1 or 2 in 2020MY
Ok, Murray, I hope your right. I was just going by the fact pozi240 was at 109 in May and is now at 36. I was 116 in April and am now at 78. Almost 40 spots different and I ordered earlier. Hopefully Cullen's start getting a few more allocations, I would like to get a car for next summer lol.

Ok, Murray, I hope your right. I was just going by the fact pozi240 was at 109 in May and is now at 36. I was 116 in April and am now at 78. Almost 40 spots different and I ordered earlier. Hopefully Cullen's start getting a few more allocations, I would like to get a car for next summer lol.
Someone isn't being transparent at your dealer. Andrew Spencer has been very communicative and my original number still had 2021 orders on it (44), so, in reality, the number was lower. Out of your original number, how many were 2021 orders yet to be delivered? They should be telling you that. If none were 2021 orders, then your dealer just has a bigger waiting list than BS is all.

Someone isn't being transparent at your dealer. Andrew Spencer has been very communicative and my original number still had 2021 orders on it (44), so, in reality, the number was lower. Out of your original number, how many were 2021 orders yet to be delivered? They should be telling you that. If none were 2021 orders, then your dealer just has a bigger waiting list than BS is all.
I no there were 2021 orders but not sure an exact number. All I no I was 116 in April and I'm 78 now. Not switching now so I'll just keep waiting patently lol. It's all good as I can't drive it in the winter anyways. Good luck with your order!

Reactions: pozi240
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.