This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Current BG production estimate

Getting closer. My Rapid Blue Z51 HTC should be built April 1 No Joke. Vin# 9252.
Wow, looks like we have the same taste! My Rapid Blue Z51 HTC should be built in May (I hope). I’ll look for you on the streets of Ontario.

Reactions: Carlos
No, this morning WAS the morning! Congrats! Yours HAS been built! About half an hour ago.
WOW! Thanks so much Murray. I have been following your spreadsheet from before the Covid shutdown at Bowling Green. On the dealer list since Jan 2020. Finally. Wonder how long before I see the car at the dealer. Hoping for 3 or 4 weeks.

Reactions: Murray20c8
WOW! Thanks so much Murray. I have been following your spreadsheet from before the Covid shutdown at Bowling Green. On the dealer list since Jan 2020. Finally. Wonder how long before I see the car at the dealer. Hoping for 3 or 4 weeks.
Ya, that would be perfect.
I figured it was 3.6 hours after the start of the day which is 7:10 to 7:20EDT. So around 10:45am EDT.
Don't quote me, but I think we've seen trucks taking cars to Ottawa sometimes. Here's hoping.